USADA Loophole with "chosen" athletes exempt

crowbar - 
D241 - 
crowbar - 

I`m not clicking on that shit,but I`m going to say that Brock Lesnar probably falls under this.

<span class="User-285165" id="userPost61412844">Not sure why you're skeptical on clicking a bloodyelbow article link, but Brock Lesnar is mentioned a good part in that article.</span></blockquote>

I`m not skeptical nor lazy.I have a more than passionate hatred for advertising & links.

How dare writers try and make a living. They should do their job for free.

Malvert the Janitor -

Generally 

Standard

Practice 

IMO 

Your post quality declined faster than Penn in his 30s.  Youre probably typing this from your tippie toes

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Generally 

Standard

Practice 

IMO 

GSP spent his 30s fighting lightweights and then quit the minute his opponents starting catching up (in the lab). Bisping was the very first “risk” he’d ever taken against a larger opponent - unlike Penn who made a career out of fighting guys MUCH bigger. Go back and check the weigh in pics against Diaz, McDonald, Fitch, Machida, etc, etc. 

It’s really no wonder his record looks average - it’s because he fought WAAAY above his weight against all comers and never used a case of diarrhea as an excuse. 

He lost many times, but never to fear. 

I totally agree, though your assessment is a bit harsh.

Malvert the Janitor - 
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Generally 

Standard

Practice 

IMO 

GSP spent his 30s fighting lightweights and then quit the minute his opponents starting catching up (in the lab). Bisping was the very first “risk” he’d ever taken against a larger opponent - unlike Penn who made a career out of fighting guys MUCH bigger. Go back and check the weigh in pics against Diaz, McDonald, Fitch, Machida, etc, etc. 

It’s really no wonder his record looks average - it’s because he fought WAAAY above his weight against all comers and never used a case of diarrhea as an excuse. 

He lost many times, but never to fear. 

I totally agree, though your assessment is a bit harsh.

I’m guessing you edited his post Malvert?

Didn’t yadong song step in on 1 weeks notice at UFC Shanghai?

Yushin okami stepped in late notice pretty recently too, I’m not sure if he was getting tested by usada in wsof or not?

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Generally 

Standard

Practice 

IMO 

Your post quality declined faster than Penn in his 30s.  Youre probably typing this from your tippie toes

Hahahah
Ragingshaneistheanswer -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Malvert the Janitor -

Generally 

Standard

Practice 

IMO 

Hahahah

Penn took on more challenges than any fighter near his weight in his era.

Laugh all you want at his decline, it’s what trolls do. 

TheThrill -
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - This happened with Floyd on two tests and the IV thing later on. No one brings it up though. One of the most respected sports journalists of all time exposed all this 4 years ago.

if youre talking about mayweather thats for shots in his hands for pain, not performance enhancing drugs correct?

Nope.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-boxing-news/the-ped-mess-part-one

My god, these Russians...

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - 
TheThrill -
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - This happened with Floyd on two tests and the IV thing later on. No one brings it up though. One of the most respected sports journalists of all time exposed all this 4 years ago.

if youre talking about mayweather thats for shots in his hands for pain, not performance enhancing drugs correct?

Nope.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-boxing-news/the-ped-mess-part-one

Great read.

And here’s part 2. This deserves it’s own thread.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-boxing-news/the-ped-mess-part-two?highlight=ped%20mess

Get A Grip Dude -

This is old news, it's why Brock was able to fight at UFC 200 rather than have to wait until fall.

It’s not old because there is information avail saying there are 10 athlete that have not been tested ALL yes 

Dose anyone know the 10 athletes besides Ronda Rousey 

Fahqhard, I’m not sure what you’re asking? What was quoted is only part of the article. Click the link and read from where the quote ends for more, that might answer your question.

Ngannou was skinny as fuck 5 yrs ago. just saying ;) And they started to hype the shit out of him form the get go and now he lives at the performance institute. 

ngannou is for sure on designer roids.

Jon jones x2, Anderson silva x2 caught for roids after usada.. yoel romero and hector lombard aswell.

seems like these black fighters love the steroids aye ;)

evil veiled -

russians? look at the post above ;) u see who the real cheaters are

chuckechan -

Jon jones x2, Anderson silva x2 caught for roids after usada.. yoel romero and hector lombard aswell.

seems like these black fighters love the steroids aye ;)

steroids are just a % of peds, don't confuse them.

chuckechan -
evil veiled -

russians? look at the post above ;) u see who the real cheaters are

No, no, the MSM told me Russia got kicked out of the Olympics.  So obviously it is just Russia that uses PEDs.  Those British cyclists, pure as the driven snow.

They all do it, Russian rightfully has a claim, Brazil is notorious, Germany, Mighty USA is as dirty as it gets, etc.

They’re doping racing pigeons for Pete’s sake. Nothing is sacred, nothing is off limits.