Use sex for cardio?

Mrs. Stray mentioned trying to have regular daily sex as a way to get ready for summer.

She's worried it will be clinical and not spontaneous. I told her it was worth a shot.

Has anyone tried this? Results? Phone Post 3.0

Tried it. I got slimmer and she got pregnant. Phone Post 3.0

30 seconds of cardio really doesn't do much. Phone Post 3.0

MASTURBATION: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. Masturbation can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of masturbation, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous masturbation session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

http://www.dailymuscle.com/2006/05/12/lets-talk-about-sex-and-calories/

MMA Playwright -

MASTURBATION: You don’t have to have a partner to enjoy the calorie-burning effects of sex. Masturbation can burn up the calories, as well. You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of masturbation, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous masturbation session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

I should be shredded. Phone Post 3.0

bobby14 - 30 seconds of cardio really doesn't do much. Phone Post 3.0
Good point Bobby! Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -

I'm a cardio machine!!! Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 - Tried it. I got slimmer and she got pregnant. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I tried it. Didn't burn any extra calories just lying face down on my stomach. Phone Post 3.0

Only thing I can add is when Mrs Hog and I were trying to have our second little hog, it took about 9 months and the sex got very tedious.

On another note, the first little Hog was conceived in a hotel sauna spontaneously after I finished an arena cross. ... Phone Post 3.0

I say "do it". Also, you married someone with a great attitude. Enjoy it while it lasts. Phone Post 3.0

RhinoHog - Only thing I can add is when Mrs Hog and I were trying to have our second little hog, it took about 9 months and the sex got very tedious.

On another note, the first little Hog was conceived in a hotel sauna spontaneously after I finished an arena cross. ... Phone Post 3.0
Tedious? Then you may have been doing it wrong. You spooge then she cums. That's how you knock up a chick Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold -
RhinoHog - Only thing I can add is when Mrs Hog and I were trying to have our second little hog, it took about 9 months and the sex got very tedious.

Tedious? Then you may have been doing it wrong. You spooge then she cums. That's how you knock up a chick Phone Post 3.0
Thanks strong. I'll try and remember that in my next life. Phone Post 3.0

Get some of the Lifestyles Extra Strength condoms that make you put in real work!

i want to but i just cant find the right dude

Do tabatas. Phone Post 3.0

Roy Batty - Get some of the Lifestyles Extra Strength condoms that make you put in real work!
Or get the vasectomy and just fuck away. Good for the relationship Phone Post 3.0

Less cardio and more of an ab workout Phone Post 3.0

Give Mrs.Stray a subtle criticism about her weight and just lay there while she works on her cardio.

JakeThaGr8 - The amount of energy you expend wouldn't count as cardio.

You would move from the creating phosphate system (1-10sec) to anaerobic system (15-3 min)

Think about it like this, how many calories would you burn sprinting 1 lap around the track?

Its something but its not something I'd consider exercise Phone Post 3.0
You bang for 3 minutes Jake?

I'm putting in work bro.

20 minutes at least. Phone Post 3.0