Used a Trained Martial Arts Move In Street Fight?

Oh hell yes.

Had a guy in a standing guillotine after he shot in for a takedown.Out of desperation...that fucker was strong enough to suplex me right on top of my head and neck.

Learned a valuable lesson that day.

crowbar - Oh hell yes.

Had a guy in a standing guillotine after he shot in for a takedown.Out of desperation...that fucker was strong enough to suplex me right on top of my head and neck.

Learned a valuable lesson that day.

Hmmmmm...I see it's my old nemesis crowbar...I bet you thought that with time and absence, I would forget you...

rubs hands together in sinister fashion

If I ever decide to regain my blue powers, we have a battle that is far from resolved...

I'll be seeing you again, someday...mark my words.

evil laugh...disappears in cloud of smoke

tetris - i have put two people to sleep with a rnc...both times i used a trip to set it up.
You da man farsh Phone Post 3.0

I have some of the old stuff,but when the computer had to be re-formatted because of viruses,I lost a ton of shit.

crowbar - I have some of the old stuff,but when the computer had to be re-formatted because of viruses,I lost a ton of shit.

Lol...damn, that sucks...

I was away from the forum for quite a while...good to see you're still around, bruddah

Thanks partner.

Good to see that you`re back.

I dabbled in Muay Thai when I was younger. My girlfriend when I was fourteen hooked up with my best friend. Needless to say I called him out.

I got tripped up and took some rabbit punches to the back of the head. After wrestling a bit and sneaking in a few punches, one of his friends stood us up. We exchanged a bit, me getting he better of him. He turtled, so I shot my hands through his guard and grabbed his shoulders. I used a knee to the sternum to break his posture and locked in a Thai clinch. From there I busted his mouth up with four knees to the mouth. His braces had already cut up his lips, there was quite a bit of blood. He verbally submitted so I kinda just let him walk.

Oddly we were cool after that. Phone Post 3.0

Confines - I dabbled in Muay Thai when I was younger. My girlfriend when I was fourteen hooked up with my best friend. Needless to say I called him out.

I got tripped up and took some rabbit punches to the back of the head. After wrestling a bit and sneaking in a few punches, one of his friends stood us up. We exchanged a bit, me getting he better of him. He turtled, so I shot my hands through his guard and grabbed his shoulders. I used a knee to the sternum to break his posture and locked in a Thai clinch. From there I busted his mouth up with four knees to the mouth. His braces had already cut up his lips, there was quite a bit of blood. He verbally submitted so I kinda just let him walk.

Because that's how guys are...we beat the shit out of each other and move on...we shake hands and drink a beer...we get our ass kicked and say "goddamn, if I ever need backup, I'm calling You!"...

If it were two girls, they'd still be keying each others cars, fucking the other one's boyfriend, and trashing each other on social media 10 years later...

brianmeyers -
Confines - I dabbled in Muay Thai when I was younger. My girlfriend when I was fourteen hooked up with my best friend. Needless to say I called him out.

Because that's how guys are...we beat the shit out of each other and move on...we shake hands and drink a beer...we get our ass kicked and say "goddamn, if I ever need backup, I'm calling You!"...

If it were two girls, they'd still be keying each others cars, fucking the other one's boyfriend, and trashing each other on social media 10 years later...

Girls are vicious dude. Guys will destroy your face.

Girls will destroy your soul. Phone Post 3.0

Judo trips and throws are really effective on the street, especially if you get a hold of a collar. It's one thing to do it in the club with your training partners but guys on the street have no fucking clue how to defend a collar grip. If you can get your 4 fingers inside a collar you can launch dudes into the air or better yet just cross choke the shit out of them standing. The cross choke while standing was perfect for drunk guys at the bar that wouldn't leave when asked to. When i bounced in BC i used that technique a few times. It worked perfectly because once you got inside that collar you had the option of tripping or a standing collar choke.

It's one of the great things about training in the gi...mma has taken over but street situations are where you get to use those grips that you learn in your basic gi class.

Viva la gi bjj!!! Phone Post 3.0

I wonder how many of these stories are/will be lies Phone Post 3.0

Only been in two fights as an adult.

One I was sucker punched, big dude landed on top of me and started Hollywood choking me. I grabbed an arm and flipped into an armbar. He yelled so I let go, then when I tried to stand up two of his buddies kicked my face and ribs in. That was rough.

The other time was a bar fight I tried tp break up. Drunk fat guy shoved a woman, I got between them and told him not to touch women. He rushed me, shoved me against the bar. Was a lot bigger than me but I grabbed his neck and swept one leg while pushing him backward. Awkwardly landed in a side control position and just went full Ground and Pound on his face for about four punches. He went to sleep. I let him wake up and his face looked like hamburger meat, I honestly felt bad about it. Then he started cussing me again, calling me a pussy and whatnot.

Drunk people suck. Phone Post 3.0

Landed a switch high kick flush after a guy grabbed my women's ass. When I told him to fuck off he spit in my face. Wasn't a KO but definitely rung his bell. Phone Post 3.0

tetris - Judo trips and throws are really effective on the street, especially if you get a hold of a collar. It's one thing to do it in the club with your training partners but guys on the street have no fucking clue how to defend a collar grip. If you can get your 4 fingers inside a collar you can launch dudes into the air or better yet just cross choke the shit out of them standing. The cross choke while standing was perfect for drunk guys at the bar that wouldn't leave when asked to. When i bounced in BC i used that technique a few times. It worked perfectly because once you got inside that collar you had the option of tripping or a standing collar choke.

It's one of the great things about training in the gi...mma has taken over but street situations are where you get to use those grips that you learn in your basic gi class.

Viva la gi bjj!!! Phone Post 3.0
I couldn't imagine it going well though if you don't have reach..... While you're hands are on their collar I would think they would start throwing haymakers, no? Phone Post 3.0

hipstermike - I wonder how many of these stories are/will be lies Phone Post 3.0
So are you saying my flying armbar into rnc, while i swept both his friends and heelhooked them before jumping up into the moonwalk without losing a step in the club on a crowded dance floor isn't true? Phone Post 3.0

Logic MMA -
6MonthsKickCheckTraining - 
hipstermike - I wonder how many of these stories are/will be lies Phone Post 3.0
So are you saying my flying armbar into rnc, while i swept both his friends and heelhooked them before jumping up into the moonwalk without losing a step in the club on a crowded dance floor isn't true? Phone Post 3.0

bout as true as collar tie/choke bouncer.

Lmao, yeah that one seemed kinda iffy Phone Post 3.0

6MonthsKickCheckTraining -
Logic MMA -

This dude was looking at my chick (really hot by the way, like really really hot). He then made a pass at her by running his finger up her butt cheeks and whispering in her ear "I want to lick your ass". So I was like buddy, you want to lick her ass you gotta kick mine. I immediately flopped to my butt and scooted towards him. Grabbed the sleeves of his affliction long sleeve and pulled spider guard. Immediately shot my leg up through his armpit and omoplata'd him. Didn't get the sub, just the sweep. He rolled through but my instincts were like "get on top". So I went knee on sternum. I then proceeded to dig into his collar, cut the angle and proceeded to baseball bat choke him unconscious. I think fucked my really hot Asian girlfriend on top of his unconscious body. Phone Post 3.0

My brother and I got into a bit of biffo with some blokes outside a pub while on holiday, brother runs outside sees his mate with his jumper over his head eating uppercuts so bro double legs bloke and don't know how but ended in mount and went and got an armbar while yelling at this bloke "stop mate, I'll break it," by far the funniest shit I've seen. Another time I got into a fight with my brother in law, he sneako's me from the side and tries to swing me to the ground, we square up he throws a right, I step inside block with my left, I throw straight right hand, he falls and I try to follow up on the ground, gets broken up by his mum swinging a baseball bat at my ribs, saved by mummy haha Phone Post 3.0

hipstermike -
Logic MMA -

This dude was looking at my chick (really hot by the way, like really really hot). He then made a pass at her by running his finger up her butt cheeks and whispering in her ear "I want to lick your ass". So I was like buddy, you want to lick her ass you gotta kick mine. I immediately flopped to my butt and scooted towards him. Grabbed the sleeves of his affliction long sleeve and pulled spider guard. Immediately shot my leg up through his armpit and omoplata'd him. Didn't get the sub, just the sweep. He rolled through but my instincts were like "get on top". So I went knee on sternum. I then proceeded to dig into his collar, cut the angle and proceeded to baseball bat choke him unconscious. I think fucked my really hot Asian girlfriend on top of his unconscious body. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, and there was this time in NYC where two muggers approached me at the ATM. First one I got, choked him unconscious. Punched him in the eyes a few times. Second one got away, but I chased him with my car and found him. Proceeded to do the same thing. I live tweeted the entire incident. Phone Post 3.0

hipstermike - 
hipstermike -
Logic MMA -

Oh, and there was this time in NYC where two muggers approached me at the ATM. First one I got, choked him unconscious. Punched him in the eyes a few times. Second one got away, but I chased him with my car and found him. Proceeded to do the same thing. I live tweeted the entire incident. Phone Post 3.0

I'd thank you to stop reading my diary, kind sir....