Used Car

I have a friend that is new to the island and is looking for a used car. The budget is $2500 and below, so they are looking for old but reliable. If any of you know of anyone who is looking to rid of something please let me know and I will get her the information. If it helps she is pretty and has long muscular legs...(perhaps I'll introduce her to Jimmy....)

There's an old tercel with only 60k mi on 2ahawaii Phone Post 3.0

Only perhaps? I'd be happy to give her a ride. Phone Post 3.0

Some good deals in CL but I'm no mechanic so I can't say if they're reliable Phone Post 3.0

Aldo the apache - There's an old tercel with only 60k mi on 2ahawaii Phone Post 3.0

I will have her check it out. Thanks!

JIMMYNAKS - Only perhaps? I'd be happy to give her a ride. Phone Post 3.0

Only perhaps because she lives on the north shore....and that is a long way to go! maybe i'll invite her to the next HG/OG outing and let you decide for yourself....

fnunderful -
Aldo the apache - There's an old tercel with only 60k mi on 2ahawaii Phone Post 3.0

I will have her check it out. Thanks!
Shit just tried to link but gotta join the site to see um. Link if you want me to screen shot it n send you a link that way Phone Post 3.0

*lmk if you Phone Post 3.0

I joined and sent her the info...thanks!

Jimmy doesn't drive for companionship.
This is a well known fact.

Good luck getting her that car!

Then she can drive to me :) Phone Post 3.0

muscular legs hides the cack well! (at least that's what i tell all the women?)

Did she end up just getting a brand new Lexus? Benz? Phone Post 3.0

haha...nah...she thought the car was a bit small (probably what she thinks of me too..)...she settled on an old nissan maxima. Thank you for your assistance!

Gotta watch timing belt on the old maximas, I had one.

Oh right on. Yeah that car was tiny. Maxima much more room. Found it on Craig's? Phone Post 3.0