Useless, Tezuka not cut?

Of the 19 people fired recently, 16 have been removed from the UFC roster page for almost a week now. They weren't all removed at once but they've been updating it with new signees lately and 3 names of dudes supposedly fired are still have their profile link on the roster page:

-Ulysses Gomez
-Motonobu Tezuka
-Josh Grispi

The profiles themselves are there permanently for anyone who has ever had a fight in the UFC, but if you're not with the company the link gets removed unless you're a Hall of Famer whose name doesn't rhyme with Sven Ramcock. It's possible that like with Luiz Cane they simply forgot though.

But if that isn't the case: DFW, COULD YOU PLEASE NOT FIRE USELESS?

HE'S A STAND-UP DUDE WHO ONCE SAVED ME FROM A BUNCH OF IRATE BELLATOR FANS AFTER I BEAT THEM IN POOL. THERE WERE LIKE 6 OF THEM AND THEY WERE WIELDING POOL CUES AND FOR SOME REASON ALL HAD BELLATOR SHIRTS AND ONE OF THEM ALSO HAD A BLONDE AFRO WIG ON FOR SOME REASON AND ANOTHER ONE WAS WEARING A ROMAN LEGIONNAIRE HELMET AND THEY WERE TOTALLY READY TO BEAT MY ASS, AND THE DUDE IN THE WIG WAS ALL LIKE "I'm gonna lay on you soooo hard!!! You're gonna go to sleep motherfucker!!" AND THEN ULYSSES GOMEZ LITERALLY JUMPED DOWN FROM THE RAFTERS LIKE A NINJA AND BEAT THEM ALL UP WITH HIS SUPERIOR STRIKING AND CLINCH GAME AND THEN HE GOT THE LAST DUDE IN A HAMSTRING-TEARING LEGBAR AND WAS ALL LIKE "Tell Bjorn I want my money!!" AND THEN HE SWOOPED OUT THE WINDOW LIKE BATMAN.

I WOULD TOTALLY LET THAT DUDE FUCK MY SISTER. PLEASE KEEP HIM ON THE ROSTER IF YOU CAN DUDE.

Thanks.

Love the emotion Phone Post

The UFC site webmaster is, I imagine, someone like Bucky Boyd with an Amiga, the cuts and first deletion must have happened and then the webmaster never got around to doing these guys.