using credit card at dispenceries

I've been researching this and can only find one dispencerie that takes credit card in west LA. Though I am excited to finally find one, as expected, it is very overpriced. Anyone have any luck with this? And yes this is important because my wife complains when I use cash for drugs. Not because she hates cash, but because she can see how much money I waste on weed.

Pics of wife

sounds like you need a newer model 

Won’t she just see how much you waste on your credit card?

Also ha at buying drugs on credit. That’s awesome. It’s like getting your dealer to spot you a bag until payday. 

Wife gets mad about money spent on weed so op finds a MORE expensive place to buy weed? Are you high right now?

boneless one -

I've been researching this and can only find one dispencerie that takes credit card in west LA. Though I am excited to finally find one, as expected, it is very overpriced. Anyone have any luck with this? And yes this is important because my wife complains when I use cash for drugs. Not because she hates cash, but because she can see how much money I waste on weed.

You probably should have left out the reason why you want to use a cc.

All you'll get now is advice about your marriage from all the alpha pimps 

Cash your pay check at the liquor store. She will never know how much you spend then!!!!!

ha, its. fine. I can take the jokes. She doesn't care about chargin it cause I can pay it off when I'm back to work. Living that American dream where I have to find a new job every 6 months to a year because I work in Hollywood and won't work for minimum wage a greencard.

Lol.

As I recall from reading in the past, it's going to be very hard to find one that takes cards. Because of federal laws, banks and credit card companies generally do not work well with dispensaries, and that leads to them being all cash businesses.

And that was before Sessions announced the crack down.

No dispensaries take credit/debit card because they leave a very obvious paper trail, and they’re still dealing with potential Federeal busts. I’ve been explained this by a few different dispensary owners. Man up and tell your wife to shut her yap.

This place takes CC-

http://marinacaregivers.com/

it is the only one I have seen in my 8yrs here. Which made me think that these new laws may have a loophole and we may start to see more cc friendly dispenceries. I have read and discussed this with the right people, and yes the banks will not cc to be used at dispenceries. I will say that the spot that does take CC makes me pay at a seperate window, after I get my weed. So I maybe they have found a loophole.

As for my wife and her pestering in my business. I will take everyones advise and smack her with my dick across the face asap.

BiggGunn - As I recall from reading in the past, it's going to be very hard to find one that takes cards. Because of federal laws, banks and credit card companies generally do not work well with dispensaries, and that leads to them being all cash businesses.

And that was before Sessions announced the crack down.

this

pot shops cant even open a bank account to deposit cash because its an illegal business as far as the fed is concerned. and banks are fed regulated.

Bad idea.

ya, like I said just above your post. I found one that takes CC. So someone has found a way to make it work and with these new rec laws, I expect more will find a way to take CC.

cash only

Coming from Colorado and being in industry, they do not have credit card machines, what they are is ATMs that take money like a register. Visa, MC, AMEX, etc, won't touch weed money because it is still federally illegal. This is why you will see ATMs in the dispensaries. I have seen dispensaries refund the fees to you, but it is a cash only business.

boneless one -

ya, like I said just above your post. I found one that takes CC. So someone has found a way to make it work and with these new rec laws, I expect more will find a way to take CC.

Why would you leave a paper trail when you are committing a felony?

If there is ONE in town I guarantee that it's the one the feds will want to take down first because it's a freaking home run and you are doing their work for them.

If it's just not a straight up honey pot to begin with.

The laws are stupid but they are still the laws. Don't be an idiot.

And tell your wife to STFU