Using MMA to Impress Girls?

Anyone else do this?

MMA has gotten just popular enough so that I can meet some random girl in a bar and pretend to be a complete bad ass cagefighter and she won't know any better.

All you have to do is drop names of some pro fighters that aren't too well known, talk about who you think will be champ next, etc. Sometimes I even wear MMA shirts out to really play the part.

Girls like toughguys and this whole MMA thing seems to really get to them.

Anyone else do this?

with all due respect, and i do mean with all do respect.... Go fuck Yourself!

lol

It works everytime

Wearing a Tapout(or any other type of MMA shirt)when you are not a legit fighter is as ridiculous as wearing a t-shirt that says..."I am the president of the United States",and youre not George Bush...

takes off 'I Am The President of the USA" shirt & sulks away slowly

How about a shirt that says "I fuck hot bar sluts"?

Cause thats what happens when I shave my head and go out looking like a fucking cagefighter.

only impresses a certain type of girl. typically, bar-going party girls

there are still many other females who are completely unimpressed by it and think it's dumb/loutish/mark of a loser. especially if the guy has nothing else going on in his life, like a solid career or a more socially acceptable performance talent

MMA is a lot more mainstream than it was 10 years ago. but it's still a long way from truly mainstream

I do it all the time. Yes, it works.

8 Try using make up for fake bruises. Works a treat.

"Wearing a Tapout(or any other type of MMA shirt)when you are not a
legit fighter is as ridiculous as wearing a t-shirt that says..."I am the
president of the United States",and youre not George Bush."

actually its more like wearing a basketball kersey when you are not
actually an nba player..... but sayig you are an mma fighter when youarent
is ridiculous.

Piggybacking on other people's accomplishments is risky.

Ive had a few guys see wearing a Reality Fighting shirt and strike up a convo. I was happy to talk to someone who was into MMA. But inevitably after the first minute they started trying to imply they fought pro when it was obvious they didnt.

Not wanting it to be more awkward than necessary I responded to "Reality Fighting? Cool. Do you like Reality Fighting?" with "actually I fought for them, do you fight?" and they realized it wasnt gonna fly and dropped it.

Its not about pissing contests or trying to out-shine anyone else. But dont tell me youre a Navy Seal, Cage Fighter, Wall Street Broker etc when the truth is that you are in the Army Reserve, train on and off no gi BJJ and are an intern who brings people lunch.

unless you are OMA (tm), you will need more than just the cage fighting angle.

I use action as opposed to a GAY ASS MMA TEE, i just walk up behind a
biatch, apply a rear naked choke on her and tell her to give me her
number or i wont let go.....Works 60% of the time, all the tiiiiiime!

"i just walk up behind a biatch, apply a rear naked choke on her and tell her to give me her number or i wont let go.....Works 60% of the time, all the tiiiiiime!"

ponders a bit..that makes absoluetly no sense

best way is to just find some drunk hoe and go up to her and go knuckles deep on her..wont work if she has jeans on though

I do it all the time. Yes, it works

Yeah....but you're like one of the best 185ers in the world Denis.....I mean you don't have the recognition of a Franklin but you would clearly pass any bullshit test.

As a doctor, movie producer and avid mountain climber, I feel its kind of lame to lie about what you do for a living to pick up chicks.

next time some chic is looking at my ears like i have a contagious head malformity, i'm going to bust out into TKD forms and soak her panties out.