USKBA Amateur MMA - New Jersey

USKBA Amateur MMA "GENESIS RANKED" Events in New Jersey

The rules are posted on our website. This is for "Amateur MMA fighters who have never fought professional style MMA". This is meant to be a beginning step into Mixed Martial Arts. Our rules and equipment are designed to give Amateur MMA fighters a change to gain valuable experience before turning pro.

We have promoters currently scheduling events in New Jersey. If any Amateur MMA fighters and studios are interested in getting involved with this, please use the buttons below to send us your information.

One major Amateur MMA event this year will be on September 2-3, 2006 in Rahway, New Jersey. The "2006 USKBA ACTION SPORTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS" Amateur Tournaments will feature Amateur MMA competition IN THE CAGE. Another major Amateur MMA event this year will be on October 29, 2006 at the Mohegan Sun Uncas Ballroom in Uncasville, Connecticut. The "BATTLE AT THE SUN" will feature a set card of Amateur MMA bouts.

FIGHTERS ALWAYS WANTED! / NEW PROMOTERS ALWAYS WANTED!

IMPORTANT USKBA AMATEUR MMA LINKS:

FIGHTERS: To submit your information:

STUDIOS/CLUBS: To submit your information:

To add your name to our Amateur MMA Email List:

Paul / USKBA ACTION SPORTS / www.uskba.com/amma.htm

USKBA Amateur MMA "GENESIS RANKED" Events in New Jersey

In order to compete in Amateur MMA in New Jersey, under the guidelines established by the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board, you must provide the following:

• USKBA 'Fighter Form Submit'.
  • A letter stating that you "have never engaged in a professional style mixed martial arts event".
  • A letter from your trainer stating that you are "skilled enough and healthy to compete".
  • The completed "NJSACB Amateur MMA Physical Form" from a physician (dated within 45 days of event) that you have taken a physical and that you "are healthy to compete".

The 'Fighter Form Submit' and 'NJSACB Amateur MMA Physical Form' are available on our website at www.uskba.com/amma.htm.

Paul / USKBA ACTION SPORTS / www.uskba.com/amma.htm

I would love to judge at the Rahway show - TTT for USKBA.

TTT

bcolflesh... We will be working on the Officials for GHK Promotions "RUMBLE IN RAHWAY" scheduled for June 10, 2006. We'll have to get back to everyone after Ed's Professional MMA event this Saturday (May 20th, "COMBAT IN THE CAGE 2") at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Thanks for the offer. Everyone did an excellent job of officiating the last event. Even Jerry did a good job as referee. Just kidding... he did a great job.

ttt

The Mad Lurker... I see you already posted here. I'll find out from Ed about the pictures from the Voorhees event.

The last show had some exciting action.

I think the rules are favorable towards submission endings, but that didn't stop a number of guys from slugging it out anyway.

ttt

ttt