Usman fought Colby with a broken hand, says Canelo and GSP are scared to fight him

Timestamped:

2 Likes

Yeah… the GOAT is scared… lol…

2 Likes

GSP is 40 and hasn’t fought since 2017. Of course he doesn’t want to fight Usman. And make no mistake Usman WOULD murder GSP if they fought today

As for Canelo… of course he’s scared or too smart to fight Usman in the cage. If Usman is crazy enough to box Canelo it’s simply for a pay day

5 Likes

And there everyone is the reason why Usman is so disliked.

9 Likes

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

3 Likes

GSP walks out of the club at 2AM and beats Usman. Then eats celebratory poutine on the way home.

12 Likes

Delusion at its finest

Prime GSP sure. GSP today doesn’t win a single round and maybe gets finished

1 Like

GSP knows Usman is on EPO. He would never fight him for that simple reason alone.
At this point i fully expect Usman to call out Matt Hughes

7 Likes

GSP was on steroids though

1 Like

No comment on what Usman said, but the fight’s with Colby we’re fuckin’ epic!

3 Likes

Facts. I don’t know how an MMA fan could not like both Usman and Colby by now

You literally picked the most mentally unstable and historically the biggest excuse maker on the UFC roster as a “source”.

6 Likes

He’s just keeping the belt warm for cumshot anyway, I guess he might as well enjoy being on top and talking while he can.

How bout BJ Hughes and Sherk all saying he was mad greased up in their fights

1 Like

This guy… NOBODY murders GSP. Not then, not now

3 Likes

You’re clinically insane if you think a 40 year old GSP who hasn’t fought in 4 years is beating Usman today

Dang. I hadn’t even thought about that. All dudes who got absolutely blitzed by GSP making excuses? Unreal. It has to be true.

7 Likes

As opposed to Colby who’s always logical and rational in his statements.