Usman fought Colby with a broken hand, says Canelo and GSP are scared to fight him

Good angle on the first photo

GSP has been retired for almost a decade excluding the 1 return fight vs Bisping.

No idea why people still call him out lol

I also have no interest in seeing a boxer vs a MMA wrestler as it would be lopsided either way.

1 Like

Because every real fighter knows for a fact he is the GOAT.

5 Likes

You’re a fucking tool if you think GSP was on roids. Literally no one but Nick Diaz and you think that. You sound like a noob.

1 Like

Usman is a pathological liar and it showed a lot on the Rogan podcast. To a point Rogan got annoyed and called him out

2 Likes

He wants Canelo in a boxing match just for the simple reason $$$, he saw Mayweather and Conor make mad bank and wants that fuck you money as well, but Usman is no Conor so it won’t pay quite as much, but Canelo will still make sure they make bank as he is a draw even if Marty is not at all.

The best thing Canelo could do is say he will fight Usman on one condition and that the fight is winner take all.

Watch how fast Usman becomes the scared one

1 Like

I’m not sure if Kamaru could even beat Jake Paul in a pure boxing match. Let alone Canelo.

3 Likes

Canelo would beat the piss out of Usman in a boxing match.

Would be a brutal one sided beat down.

Usman has fallen in love with his hands, like so many wrestlers before him.

Didnt he get caught by Giblert Burns, a jiu jitsu guy like 2 or 3 fights ago?

That ko over 15 loss Masvidal has really gone to his head.

Everyone stroking his ego calling him the goat. Now he goes from Marty from Nebraska to leopard print and sunglasses indoors douche.

I really hope Khamzat knocks him out cold one day.

If he were humble I would be a fan.

1 Like

Doesnt sound like a lie at all

Everyone was on fucking steroids. GSP definitely did not pass the “look” test. Retires as USADA shows up. Noway anyone can honestly say GSP beat Hendricks.

Don’t do that. You’re better than that PrideWasBetter

Obviously Canelo schools Usman. But Usman would legally murder Jake Paul lol

1 Like

people need to stop calling out a fighter that retired 10 years ago
they sound retarded

This. Canelo would humiliate him in a boxing ring.

1 Like