Usman has mental breakdown on snapchat (IG) and tells his fans to kill themselves

1 Like

Wow , dooshy Ussy

5 Likes

He’s feeling tense because he knows Khamzat is only fight away from wiping him and his entire legacy out from existence.

9 Likes

I don’t like Usman or Hazmat but I think Usman would beat him now. He has too much experience in long fights and he is so polished all around.

I think Usman is smart and would prepare for this fight. I think his strategy would be avoiding getting taken down early and avoid big shots. Ithink he would step on the gas in the championship rounds and would stop him.

If Usman waits too long I think Hazmat wins. Usman should fight Hazmat and fight bunch of cans before retiring

8 Likes

gold

2 Likes

hilarious how fragile he must be, the second a troll says something he doesn’t like, he’s under the spell of testosterone and must intimidate his way through lol

8 Likes

EPO rots the brain

3 Likes

Usman already losing his mind ala Conor.

4 Likes

Nick Diaz never told his army to kill themselves

14 Likes

I’m pretty sure he has a very low iq. Great fighter though.

5 Likes

If he did though I’d be devastated lmfao

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro, I want to see this happen now, just to see your reaction lmao. Sorry if that makes me a monster lol

1 Like

It’s crazy to think how even Nick would know not to shit on his own fans. So who really is dumb, Nick or Usman? Or is Usman just full of riod rage

3 Likes

Usman tried to damage control after. “No no no I meant my haters” even though his response was in response to a fan lmao

2 Likes

Usman is roid raging fasho lol

Lots of comments but where’s the actual video?

The only way I could become a fan of this guy is if he totally loses it.

If erratic behavior and arrests start happening

Maybe he hits his wife and some fans/a Karen

I might start cheering for marty

4 Likes

hey, I didn’t mean for that to come out, I really didn’t. let’s just start again from the bit where you love me and are asking about my next title defence. Next question, thank you…

1 Like

Comments like this are so fucking stupid. Usman is damn neat goat WW, gotta be number 2 behind GSP. A loss doesn’t change that

1 Like