Usman is following Ngannou's lead

What a coincidence he is chasing a fight with the most famous boxer close to him in weight.

They are both looking for a massive payday that the UFC won’t offer/isn’t capable of.

Neither actually believes they are going to win.

Coincidentally they are sons of Africa/friends.

Explain how they are countrymen.

Did science find a way to like put Cameroon inside Nigeria or something?

1 Like

Continentmen, imo

5 Likes

Usman and Ngannou should have been boxers then. They knew what they were getting by being MMA fighters. Both of them are doing quite well financially for themselves. Their standing in the UFC is the only reason they get a second look to box a champion.
Conor got to box Floyd because he knows how to promote a fight. Usman and Ngannou do not. Usman’s biggest fight and payday was Colby. Ngannou’s was…. I have no idea because he does not promote himself very well. I’m not saying it’s right. It’s just the business they are in. With that said, I want to see both of them get in the ring and box. Yes, I will be rooting for both of them!

2 Likes

Can’t blame anyone for trying to get more, but this boxing angle is stupid and embarrassing for mma when they get smoked.

2 Likes

They both want to make money while MMA ruined by their actions. What happened when UFC let Conor Box? That’s right, they had to pay him way more while he was losing way more. Did he even win once after Floyd toyed with him? I mean a real consequential fight, not a diaz or BMF-type exhibition match.

So far, the MMAers haven’t even passed the Jake Paul threshold with the exception of the Spider.

1 Like

Or not so coincidentally because western culture has brainwashed everyone accept the victim culture, and we all owe our money and lives to these poor millionaires and multimillionaires who aren’t even interested to fight for us any more.