Usman Nurmagomedov, Parnasse, Christian Lee are such outliers in terms of age

Boxing has been shit on forever and a day for this and they only have like 4 “main” titles.

How many belts can possibly be “prestigious”?

Guess how many are prestigious is somewhat subjective. Well they are all not equally prestigious as most people won’t consider you the world champ unless you become the UFC champ but they still consider it a pretty good accomplishment to win the other titles.

I’m not even here saying its a perfect setup for the sport, I’m just saying the young fighters have all done something impressive in winning and defending the titles.

Did you see Usman defend his LW title last night? Still just 24, impressive to defend the second most prestigious LW title that way regardless of how you feel about the system of promoter’s titles in MMA.

Being the best of whatever you’re a part of is never a bad thing.

Hopefully most if not all (unlikely) can fight together somehow someday. One umbrella seems unlikely, maybe sharing will come around a bit more.

Just watched Usman Pitbull. Pitbull had fucking nothing for Usman. Is Usman one of the most complete fighters right now?

Of course he is.

I hope Usman doesn’t waste his time in Bellator. Move on over to the UFC already

It makes perfect sense for him to be in Bellator. He is in a one million dollar GP and just went 3-0 vs three former Bellator LW champs and a former UFC champ in his last three fights.

He has the belt and is walking around champ. 18-0 and only 25. If he was in the UFC, he could not be champ, his training partner is UFC LW champ. There is no UFC LW title fight for Usman until Makhachev goes to WW permanently or retires.

The team and coaches behind Khabib, Makhachev and Usman have over the last fifteen years had the three of them go 73-1, I think they know what they are doing.

https://twitter.com/aaudhli/status/1710922610878382085?s=46&t=oHJe55sLXkTOGaP47aOZAw

1 Like

Lol

Usman has not lost a round in his Bellator career.

4/7 of his Bellator fights ended in the first via sub or KO. Never lost a round in any of his three UD wins.

7/11 of his first 11 fights before Bellator he finished in the first. 3/11 he finished in the 2nd. I didn’t see the fight he won via UD but would not be surprised if he never lost a round in that one either. I’ll have to see if its on youtube.

Can’t wait to see this kid make the jump to UFC.

2 Likes

Does he deserve to be on this list

In terms of skill he is among the greatest fighters in the history of Bellator but not in terms of what he has yet had time to do since he is only 7-0 in Bellator and 3-0 in big fights so no he is not yet among the greatest in terms of achievement as he is just getting started.

Nobody gets close to Patricio in terms of achievement in Bellator.

4 Likes

25 year old KSW FW/LW champ Parnasse will attempt to become the first triple champ in big promotion history when he attempts to become the WW champ in December.

Patricio Pitbull and Martin Nguyen have tried and failed to become triple champs in Bellator and ONE in the past.

As of now the sport has never seen a triple champ of three weight classes in any of the major promotions.

Ali is such a fucking loser lol

2 Likes