Usman vs Colby official for UFC 268

Colby can win if he plays it smart and doesn’t get too emotional.
His stand up has improved dramatically and his left body kick is a legit weapon. The poise he showed against Woodley was impressive.
He can beat Usman if he sticks to his game-plan and enters the cage fresh and not over trained.

4 Likes

He’s protected Jon Jones well beyond what he’s deserved and clearly has a hard on for Francis Ngannou in comparison to Stipe. Anderson Silva got an immediate rematch against painfully white Chris Weidman. Aldo’s not white unless he rolls around in flour first. Max is half native hawaiian and half samoan. You’re projecting your own racism onto other people. Stop.

5 Likes

I see zero ways Colby beats Usman this time…

1 Like

Colby will get destroyed even worse than the first fight and Usman will have cleared out this division. He needs to step up in weight to have any competition.

1 Like

He’ll end up being the WW GOAT for sure unless some crazy shit happens.

I agree and have even said that in the past.

[quote=“McMahonKennedyVincent, post:71, topic:3680397”]
Also the most deserving title challenger in recent memory, dude is an absolute stud and legitimately the biggest threat to Usman. [/quote]
Leon Edwards and Burns deserved it more. Colby should have to fight Burns for the shot. Usman vs. Leon should be the fight.

See but that’s just it.

Huh, you mean when Colby faked an eye poke after one of the most significant non-KO strikes in UFC welterweight history, which successfully faked out the ref and afforded Colby a timeout?

https://i.imgur.com/f5L1JEh.gif(image larger than 6120KB)

Then Colby whined endlessly on social media after the fight that the ref didn’t make even more mistakes in his favor! Colby and his fans like yourself need to transition to WWE, there are no timeouts in MMA.

The Usman vs. Colby rematch will happen, I’m not advocating on this, I want that fight to happen. It’s just about the order. Again, Leon for sure should have (and possibly Burns too) should have gotten the crack at Usman first.

Uh oh someone’s triggered

1 Like

The game is up for Marty.

2 Likes

Also and Max are white? Shut up retard.

2 Likes

Either you are blind or a complete dumbass

2 Likes

You guys give Marty too much credit with all this Marty is on a whole new level now talk. he beat 2 former 155ers and one of them rocked him and almost finished him.

1 Like

thanks conan GIF

Nytron, you should take a deep breath before posting.

You claimed Colby was getting an immediate rematch. You were wrong. You claimed Dana favors white fighters regarding immediate rematches. You were wrong. You claimed Max Holloway is white. You were wrong.

4 Likes

Marty gets a ton of credit because he’s clearly a tier up from the competition.

30-day SN bet anytime. I’ve got Usman. Lemme know.

1 Like

Where does Colby’s career go after his second loss to Usman?

1 Like

I favor Usman but I’m surprised at that line. If Usman hadn’t gotten the stoppage in the last fight he probably would’ve lost the decision or gotten a draw. I think it’s a close fight this time as well.

2 Likes

The Colby/Masvidal “bad blood” could be drummed up again to get both guys a nice paycheck.

I think Usman wins too but I’ll take your screen name bet

I’m expecting Usman by UD, but another stoppage wouldn’t shock me. Colby is tough but so is Masvidal. Gamebred hadn’t been stopped by KO/TKO since 2008… until Usman put his lights out.

Absolutely but I believe Masvidal didn’t respect Usman’s power and was reckless while I think Colby will absolutely be concerned with the power and fight a much more calculated fight where he tries to out point and steal rounds. I still favor Usman because he’s looked amazing.

1 Like