UW-M Student Council Prez: White People are Racist

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16072/woke-student-leader-sends-out-campus-wide-farewell-james-barrett

Dear Campus Community,

As I move on from the role as Chair of Student Council, I believe it is necessary to leave honestly. The University is on stolen, Ho-Chunk land, yet does little to recognize its historic significance. For the University to truly recognize this sacred land and its inhabitants it would have to acknowledge the resentment and oppression that people of color face every day. This institution perpetuates and suppresses the voices that are the most vulnerable. As Chair, I used to be hopeful. I used to be proud. I am no longer content with the University's action and active silencing of students of color on this campus. I ask people of color to reconsider your place at this institution. I ask parents of color to rethink sending your children to this institution. 

This University lacks the capacity, courage, and integrity to protect communities of color. I have held one of the highest student positions on campus, and I was a token for white supremacists. In my first semester, I was ambitious to implement change and new initiatives surrounding diversity and inclusion. However, I found myself lost and defeated. I was operating in a white position as a person of color. Now I see that this University was not designed for the success of minority communities; it was designed for white students to learn about my oppression while not having to participate in dismantling it. I have struggled with the juxtaposition of my identity and representing a campus that does not look like me or remotely relate to my experience.

Racism is an institutionalized structure which is embedded in ASM and the University. Racism is a system designed to disadvantage people of color and create inequalities in each pocket os society. All white people are racist. Not only by upholding a system of disadvantage but being born into a conditioned environment where you are many steps ahead. Being a racist is not an option, it is a condition. However, being an anti-racist is a choice. A choice that white people will have to make which boils down to what they are willing to do to actively participate in deconstructing racism.

My last and final words call out an unfortunate reality; this institution does not care about people of color. This institution does care about people of color.

Sincerely, 

Your woke, ratchet 23rd ASM Chair Carmen Goséy

Bitch looks like someone glued some rope on a peeled eggplant. 

Wood. 

Job interviewer: now it says here that you wrote that all white people are racist.

Her: yes. (Then continues with anti-white racist ramblings).

Job interviewer: well I think that'll do it for today. We'll call you if you get the job. (Never calls).

Is she a black girl or a rachel dolezal?

Wood

First 2 posts nailed it

Advantaged and racist aren't the same things... You aren't born racist because of advantage but you can develop racism by being surrounded by advantage.

If she really wanted to make a difference and make sure that blacks wouldnt go to that school because it is "Racist" towards blacks than why didnt she just push to reform the enrollment criteria?  All she had to do was change the policy to make it so that blacks had to have the same test scores as whites and asians.  Problem solved.

By the way, that chick has lighter skin than me, does that mean she is oppressing me?

As per usual, super light skinned chick with out of control hair.

Probably bi-racial, but decided to go full tilt so that people would ignore the whiteness and see her as a "real" black woman.

Seriously, I mean you can count on this like clock work.

"Your DNA test is through , I'm afraid you are 65% white devil"

American rally is taking a good run to be shittier than Europe atm. Why are ppl so convinced that white people and western culture is shit?
Go for a 2 week vacation to Africa and the middle East then get back to me ,yeah?

Thage -

Probably bi-racial, but decided to go full tilt so that people would ignore the whiteness and see her as a "real" black woman.

It's kinda sad, most, or at least at lot of lightskinned/mixed Africans are at a loss about their identity, which results in a lot of anger it seems

she looks like a cracker

Is she going to finish her degree at a different University?

superiordanes - 
Thage -

It's kinda sad, most, or at least at lot of lightskinned/mixed Africans are at a loss about their identity, which results in a lot of anger it seems

I absolutely agree, despite the tone my post seems to have.

Honestly I think it's far more prevelant in high school/college aged kids. The idea is that your not all white so you don't fit in with white people, and you're not all black so you don't fit in with black people.

However as an adult I don't really see any bi racial people I've associated with/worked with/family members go through that. It may be normal bullying/teasing about an obvious characteristic.

It's an interesting subject because I've never met a biracial black/white person who identifies as white, I've known a few that identified as biracial, but the overwhelming majority claim to be black. Obama is a good example of being biracial while claiming to be black and having everyone call him black as well.

Stupid bi racial bitch.  Leave campus you ugly muggle.

What does "ratchet" mean?

You can pretty much guarantee whenever anyone uses the phrase "woke" that they are anything but.

She is the racist here. She just compensates by projecting her racism onto others. Pretty standard stuff. You see it all the time.

I'm curious what actual "racism" and "oppression" she was subjected to and how it was imposed and by whom.   

New millenial wave of "thinking" about race relations:

1. Claims there is an institutionalized system of "disadvantage" against blacks when there is actually a system of advantage over other ethnicities at least in college admissions because of the push to enforce "diversity". Offers no evidence yet generalizes against "the system".

2. Claims strange outrageous things expanding the definition of racism and white guilt such as now its racist to be born white, and an institution is racist if all or most of the people don't look like her.

3. Uses trendy new terms (i.e. "woke"), again devoid of argument, that highlight the "struggle" and separate those who "get it" from those who don't.

4. Rants and raves against imaginary injustice but actually does nothing specific against imaginary enemy.

5. Completely ignores real problems in the black community such as the culture promoting rampant thuggery, criminality, and promiscuity, which has led to an insane proportion of single parent children and a grossly disportionate particicpation in violent criminality. Free will and responsibility are absent in discussion. Hand outs, victim mentality, and what can everyone do for me are present.