V. Silva Title Defense News

"Ghost. Kondo is the #1 contender."

No fuckin way, BRO. He beat Sperry and Kikuta, two great fighters who aren't even in the Pride title picture. That doesn't make him a contender. You forget, he also lost to Vladimir Matyushenko and Paulo Fihlo... so all that shit about him being improved flies right out the window if we're talkin about the quality of a win or loss making the fighter.

Kondo's not a contender, and this is a filler match. He does not deserve a shot, which is why he's not getting one. He is not a top fighter. That's about it.

"He is not a top fighter"

Ghost, OK, think what you want. That statement just pretty much sums up your ignorance. Kondo not a top fighter? Name one other fighter at 185 (his natural weight) that can beat him?

He might not be on top @ LHW, but surely he's unstoppable at 185.

Also you don't judge a fighter based on just w and l. Kondo has only lost mostly to HEAVIER fighters by decision, or occasionly by choke. He has not even been close to KOed in nearly 60 fights.

You judge a fighter based on skill set. Kondo showed that he could hold his own against HWs like barnett. The barnett fight actually made him famous so I don't know what "assrape" you are talking about.

Ninja 420, Ryan G or any other knowledgeable poster will tell you that Kondo has a very fat chance against Silva.

"Kondo got his ass handed to him in what could have only been called an absolute assrape by Josh Barnett for a shot at the openweight Pancrase title. He couldn't strike for shit then, and he can't now"

Assrapes usually do not take multiple rounds.

Ghost obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just trolling.

"Ninja 420, Ryan G or any other knowledgeable poster will tell you that Kondo has a very fat chance against Silva."

Bro, bring ALL *your friends*, I understand you're a Kondo fan, but the facts here are plain... he is not a contender for Vanderlei's title.

Chuck would fuck him up.

Rampage would fuck him up.

Randy would fuck him up.

VITOR, as much as he LOVES defending his titles, would fuck him up.

I think Lee Murray, standing, would fuck him up.

Sean Sherk would fucking destroy him.

Tito would fuck him up AGAIN.

Should I keep on goin here? This is a plain case... I understand you carry a torch for Kondo, but that torch is gonna get into a ring with Vanderlei and get snuffed the fuck out, faster than you can say "he's a top fighter".

It's amazing how you can build such a strong case for a fighter with close to 55 fights and only a few reputable wins. Say I don't know shit all you want... one thing I do know is Kondo's going to get knocked the fuck out by Silva. He has... and I repeat.... NO CHANCE.

Read it again, BRO.

NO CHANCE.

NONE. NADA. ZIPPY. ZILCHO. HE's FUCKED WITH A CAPITAL F.

"Sean Sherk would fucking destroy him. "

you have just lost what little credibility you had left..

ROFLMAO

KONDO IS A LEGIT THREAT TO ANYONE....PERIOD AND HE HAS DOMINATED IN PANCRASE FOR YEARS...DOMINATED

woah Evilyoshida my little Japanese ball licker I'm not saying Sean would beat silva but Dont over look sean reminds me of his quote on a website talking about sean sherk

" it's not the size of the dog that matters in the fight.....It's the size of the fight in the dog that matters"