Vaccine causes metal to stick to people's bodies according to this ''expert''

OHIO: Anti-vaccine *expert* witness claims vaccine causes forks and keys to stick to your forehead and it’s linked to 5G network towers…. Up there trying to out-Tennessee us! 😵‍💫🥴 pic.twitter.com/GdbQZHrdLv

— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) June 8, 2021

I’ve got the documents.

tyler the creator devil GIF

shocked no way GIF

1 Like

I call Ohio “Yankee Florida”

1 Like

There are countless videos of people who’ve been vaxed having metal material attaching to their skin. But OP has a “gotcha”!

OP’s wife is stuck to my body, can I get a vaccine to get her off??

2 Likes

can somebody post a complete list of vaccine ingredients?

I have literally seen it in person

1 Like

Im thinking about getting vaxed so the next time I drop a bolt down into the engine bay of my car, I wont have to find that magnet on a rod tool that I always misplace and have to look for for an hour. Now if I can get a different vax that makes it so I can flick my index finger and it lights like a bic, I will really feel like vaccines have enhanced my life. Basically, we’re gonna need another pandemic.

Magnets aren’t sticking to my vac spot…did I get ripped off?

1 Like

The CDC website has all of them as PDF

I don’t think my body wants those ingredients

Why pass a spike protein into your bloodstream? and chase it with ethanol and other fucked up shit?

Doesn’t really make sense from a risk/reward perspective.

Yeah I don’t get why vaxtards post videos of magnets sticking on their arms they’re retards that hid inside their house for a year while we kept shit going on. Fuck em.

I’ve been putting ethanol in my bloodstream for 30 years.

1 Like