Vaccine Debate Dershowitz vs Kennedy

https://youtu.be/IfnJi7yLKgE

Hats off to Dershowitz for actually stepping up, unlike literally anyone else. 

If you wont participate in a debate, you have no credibility. 

in

Very Interesting

Lots of info that will not be spoken about by MSM or Medical “experts”

Flu Vaccine makes you 36% more likely to catch a coronavirus…Military study and 6 other studies

One of the leading vaccines actually asymptomatic carriers

Nobody using Placebos to test against…aka real science

This does need to be a debate

Beards -

Hats off to Dershowitz for actually stepping up, unlike literally anyone else. 

If you wont participate in a debate, you have no credibility. 

Agreed. I hate the anti-vax movement, but the movement to silence misguided opinions instead of proving them wrong is far more dangerous. 

Rambo John J - 

Very Interesting

Flu Vaccine makes you 36% more likely to catch a coronavirus…Military study and 6 other studies

"Flu Vaccine makes you 36% more likely to catch a coronavirus...Military study and 6 other studies"

Is that in the debate or do you have seperate links for that?  I don't have time to sit through an hour debate.

Rambo John J -

Very Interesting

The increased risk of noninfluenza respiratory virus infection among TIV recipients could be an artefactual finding; for example, measurement bias could have resulted if participants were more likely to report their first ARI episode but less likely to report subsequent episodes, whereas there was no real difference in rhinovirus or other noninfluenza respiratory virus infections after the winter influenza season. The increased risk could also indicate a real effect. Receipt of TIV could increase influenza immunity at the expense of reduced immunity to noninfluenza respiratory viruses, by some unknown biological mechanism. Alternatively, our results could be explained by temporary nonspecific immunity after influenza virus infection, through the cell-mediated response or, more likely, the innate immune response to infection [21–23].

1 Like
Soup and Beer -
Rambo John J - 

Very Interesting

"Flu Vaccine makes you 36% more likely to catch a coronavirus...Military study and 6 other studies"

Is that in the debate or do you have seperate links for that?  I don't have time to sit through an hour debate.

I don't have the link for that, If you want to search for it I recommend a search engine other than google

I read the study previously a few months back

I am sure Kennedy Jr. has the links somewhere on his website or whatever

I suggest you give the debate a listen when you get a chance...they are cordial and some really interesting points are brought up

Trust -

This is really a problem.  I already know Dershowitz's position with regard to mandatory vaccination, and legally it's well founded.  Morally, it's questionable.  

Using the power of government to force people to receive a medical treatment, like a vaccination, is definitely not something the Founders anticipated.  But even if they had, it does not fall in the power of the Federal government to do so; they limited the power of the Federal government to only those listed in Art. 1, sec. 8.  

However, they also "reserved" all other powers to the States.  That means the States have a "general police power."  Again, when the various state constitutions were drafted, they did not anticipate forcing medical treatment on people, likely because the thought of doing so would have been so counter to the principles of freedom and liberty they sought to protect.  

So as a result of their oversight, here we are where the states have the power, in the name of public safety, to force you to be injected against your will.  

This opens a very scary door; where does "public safety" stop?  They could do just about anything in the name of "public safety."  It is a doctrine ripe for abuse.  There checks on this power; the government can force treatment (or a vaccine) on someone if it goes against their religious beliefs.  

Well said.

Rambo John J -
Soup and Beer -
Rambo John J - 

Very Interesting

Lots of info that will not be spoken about by MSM or Medical "experts"

"Flu Vaccine makes you 36% more likely to catch a coronavirus…Military study and 6 other studies"

Is that in the debate or do you have seperate links for that?  I don’t have time to sit through an hour debate.

I don’t have the link for that, If you want to search for it I recommend a search engine other than google

I suggest you give the debate a listen when you get a chance...they are cordial and some really interesting points are brought up

Here's your link

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/no-evidence-that-flu-shot-increases-risk-of-covid-19/

Thelonious - 
Rambo John J -
Soup and Beer -
Rambo John J - 

Very Interesting

"Flu Vaccine makes you 36% more likely to catch a coronavirus…Military study and 6 other studies"

Is that in the debate or do you have seperate links for that?  I don’t have time to sit through an hour debate.

I don’t have the link for that, If you want to search for it I recommend a search engine other than google

Here's your link

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/no-evidence-that-flu-shot-increases-risk-of-covid-19/

Cool a debunk site…they may be correct or they may be full of shit

I think the original study is worth reading before reading a debunk on such an important topic

I would be really interested in seeing how many that have died from covid had their 2019 or 2018 flu vaccine…maybe cross that with countries with less flu vaccines or zero flu vaccines for a comparison

Studies should be done because that is a fairly important thing to know and research…are we doing damage to our immune system long term for a short term protection against viruses.

Very interesting stuff

Do you also have a link to debunk the claim of monkeys actually became asymptomatic spreaders after they got the vaccine?

How about the 6% of 15 people that needed hospitalization after receiving the mild dose(3 got very sick in the higher dose group of 30 people)? These were healthy people it said in the debate.

How about testing against a placebo? Doesn’t that seem like a good idea to test the science?

I appreciate the link, but a single debunk orientated link doesn’t end a discussion.

Lots of important questions are right here in front of us.

We need total and absolute transparency

'

It was the first thing that came up when I duck duck go'd your claim. It makes no sense from a science standpoint so checked I simply checked the claim outside of google as you suggested.

Here's some more:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-16/coronacheck-shanelle-cartwright-flu-vaccination-covid19/12245520

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/01/fact-check-flu-shot-coronavirus-not-connected-medical-experts-say/2933900001/

The problem with this debate is that they are debating two different points.

RFK comes out with all sorts of anti-vax “studies”, and Dershowitz doesn’t know enough about the science to refute his nonsense, instead Dersh is all about the LEGAL aspects of whether vaccines can be mandated.

One is talking about whether vaccines are safe

The other is talking about the legal implications.

1 Like

Thelonious…

The study is the only thing claiming anything, I did not…that original study is the link that was requested…not the debunk links, they are worth reading but consider the $$$ and power that is involved with this topic when taking anything at face value.

It does actually make sense scientifically that the immune system can be damaged by certain vaccines…That is not a new or unproven aspect to messing with the human body and it’s natural defenses.

Rambo John J -

Very Interesting

Most of what you post is complete bullshit and lies, e.g. the placebo comment, so excuse my skepticism, but could you post the flu vaccine and sarscov2 series of 6 studies that you’re referring to?

Oh, and here's a list of placebo controlled vaccine trials. Obviously the ethical implications of placebo for many vaccines are complex, e.g. how do you placebo test a tetanus vaccine that lasts 5-10years and protects from fatal lockjaw without fucking over some dude? However, there are clever workarounds, and not only are there TONS of placebo controled vaccine trials for the common influenza vaccine but also for many other vaccines as well:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=vaccine+aluminum+placebo+saline

But I haven't heard about the flu vaccine covid thing, so your obvious bullshit and lies aside, I'd love a link if it's a real thing. Sounds like a really cool discovery if the risk is real and wasn't invented by you during a fever dream.