Vaccine guilt

What’s next? A “yo momma” joke?

Yo mama so stupid she thought the vaccine would make her immune from covid!

1 Like

The vaccine didn’t save him… did he contract Hank Aaron’s disease?

1 Like
1 Like

Sister in law got the 2nd dose 3 weeks ago. Tested positive for Covid yesterday.

3 Likes

Denmark on Monday became the first country to exclude Johnson & Johnson’s (JNJ.N) COVID-19 shots from its vaccination programme over a potential link to a rare but serious form of blood clot.

The move comes after the Nordic country last month stopped using AstraZeneca’s (AZN.L) vaccine altogether citing similar concerns. read more

The country’s health authority said in a statement it had found that "the benefits of using the COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson do not outweigh the risk of causing the possible adverse effect in those who receive the vaccine".

Looks like Tendies wakes up in the morning in bed spooning with EY. I wonder how they work out who gets to make the first anti-vax post of the day. Maybe the same way they work out who washes the dishes, who dries?

Tendies dropping knowledge on the pharma brown shirts.

1 Like

2 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-04/world-s-most-vaccinated-nation-reintroduces-curbs-as-cases-surge

Well… at least money was made. These guys should have published phony numbers like other highly vaccinated western nations. They are blowing it for the vax nazis…

it’s all bots

the vaccinated numbers are way overstated too, to create peer pressure

Ultimately though, the mechanism of immunity centers around the presentation of viral antigens to your immune cells, whether those viral antigens be attached to an attenuated or dead virus, presented as part of a recombinant peptide, translated from an injected mRNA sequence, or translated from mRNA that was transcribed from an injected adenovirus/DNA sequence.

I think people fail to realize how even newer generation vaccines still follow a very similar conceptual principle, and their main benefit is the ability to present high amounts of antigen efficiently so there’s less need to inject huge amounts of virus or recombinant protein. Ironically, the main risks are still risks we generally expect with earlier classes of vaccines as well, e.g. GB at rates of <1/10e6; anaphylaxis at rates ~1/1-200e3; etc

Also, Creudi is a silly bitch that didn’t even read his own link as it contradicts what he posted lol

What are you talking about?

This is from the very same link Creudi and you are referring to:

“Vaccines contain the same germs that cause disease. (For example, measles vaccine contains measles virus, and Hib vaccine contains Hib bacteria.) But they have been either killed or weakened to the point that they don’t make you sick. Some vaccines contain only a part of the disease germ.”

^^ Read the last sentence drama queen. That “part” of the disease germ is the viral antigen that people refer to. It’s a small subsection of protein that our immune cell can recognize and attack, and it’s the central mechanism of all vaccine-mediated immunity.

When we use vaccines that either directly inject the antigen, e.g. protein-based like Shingrix, or that inject precursors to the antigen, e.g. mRNA that becomes an antigen or DNA that becomes mRNA that becomes an antigen, we no longer need to put people anywhere near real viruses.

1 Like

You’re obviously correct.

I still think they could have done a better job to explain, especially with the arrival of the new mRNA / DNA vector vaccines, as lay people may not understand the subtleties. I get why some would be confused.

But let’s not forget that it’s akin a page that explains the Big Bang theory to people with limited physics / astronomy background.

Doesn’t change the fact that this is the first time we are using genetic material to instruct our own cells to create a viral protein. Im tired of social media warriors who couldn’t mop the floors in one of these labs acting like this is run of the mill stuff.

1 Like

At 35 minutes Dr Bush starts talking about the vaccine and what the future could bring. Would love to hear thoughts.

I’m vaccinated and believe the non-politicized science on the virus and vaccines.

However, I’d rather actually get covid than try to guilt trip any of my family or friends to get a vaccine that they didn’t trust.

My brother has asthma and has already been in the hospital for blood clots a few years ago. He is high risk. I’ve presented the data to him and he still doesn’t trust the vaccines. So I told him not to get it.

2 Likes