Vaccine infertility - it begins

itbegins

It ended before it started.

I dunno about any of that. But I do know that my two dicks got HUGE taking these new, secret, natural supplements that the Pharmaceutical companies don’t want you knowing about. PM me for details. 100% REAL!

2 Likes

You guys can email me at 3I9slaviclord14325@tindsaoe43914909fnfdfnor.onion

1 Like

Whatever price they offer you, I’ll pay double.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sounds like a great deal. I don’t use the third dick anyways.

1 Like

That’s interesting. If you go to the FDA website and read the prescribing information for Comirnaty, the Pfizer/BioNTech FDA-approved vaccine; it’s located here: https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

Then skip to page 15 go to Section 13.1, "Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility. It states the following:

COMIRNATY has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or impairment of male fertility. In a developmental toxicity study in rats with COMIRNATY there were no vaccine-related effects on female fertility [see Use in Specific Populations (8.1)].”

Section 8.1 deals with female fertility. There are no completed test in humans. Their female fertility information is based on rats. The human study is on-going. That section starts on page 13.

Pfizer never did fertility testing on men. Other than Twitter, do you have a primary source for your initial post? I would imagine that Pfizer would update their prescribing information if what you posted is true.

4 Likes

Great for unvaccinated men if true

family guy followers GIF

not if you are exiled from society

That’s because Nikki minaj is a moron. I agree with her stance about making your own choice but that tweet about dude in Trinidad was foolishness.

Bonus… don’t want anymore kids anyway…

1 Like