Prepare for COVID-19 vaccines by the end of OCTOBER: CDC instructs states to be ready to start giving out one of two potential shots DAYS before the election - but experts claim it's a 'political stunt'
- Documents sent to US states and obtained by The New York Times detail instructions for how to store, administer and deliver two coronavirus vaccines
- They alert states to be prepared for the vaccines to become available by the end of October after potential emergency authorization is issued by the FDA
- If that proves to be the case, the shots will be delivered just days before the Election Day
- Instructions for two unnamed vaccines to be given in two doses are included
- The documents say that two million of 'Vaccine A' or one million of 'Vaccine B' could be available by the end of October, with up to 50 million more by year-end
- Experts and many Americans are concerned that the quick potential