Vaccine is October surprise

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8689909/Health-officials-worry-nation-not-ready-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Prepare for COVID-19 vaccines by the end of OCTOBER: CDC instructs states to be ready to start giving out one of two potential shots DAYS before the election - but experts claim it's a 'political stunt'

• Documents sent to US states and obtained by The New York Times detail instructions for how to store, administer and deliver two coronavirus vaccines
  • They alert states to be prepared for the vaccines to become available by the end of October after potential emergency authorization is issued by the FDA 
  • If that proves to be the case, the shots will be delivered just days before the Election Day 
  • Instructions for two unnamed vaccines to be given in two doses are included
  • The documents say that two million of 'Vaccine A' or one million of 'Vaccine B' could be available by the end of October, with up to 50 million more by year-end
  • Experts and many Americans are concerned that the quick potential

I ain't taking shit...

10 Likes

Lol at taking a vaccine produced by “Operation Warp Speed”.

This might hurt Trump more than help him.

2 Likes

I'm not taking a rushed vaccine where I we have no idea of the side effects! 

1 Like
Positive Energy -

and they left will go full on antivax

1 Like
Kona Silat -
Positive Energy -

Going to be amazing, nobody can do mental gymnastics like the woke mob.

That said, half of Trump’s base is at least skeptical of vaccines...especially ones produced in an extreme timeframe and possibly being rushed out before the election for political reasons.

1 Like
Mutant -

Worried about it making you a mutant ?

It only makes dicks bigger

Positive Energy -
Kona Silat -
Positive Energy -

Going to be amazing, nobody can do mental gymnastics like the woke mob.

That said, half of Trump’s base is at least skeptical of vaccines...especially ones produced in an extreme timeframe and possibly being rushed out before the election for political reasons.

on top of that, the left's pariah Dr Fauci is overseeing one of the vaccines trials (Moderna's). So if Moderna vaccine gets released early it is because of Fauci approval.

which are do you want?

1 Like
The_Rapist_/_Therapist -
Mutant -

If my dick gets any bigger I'm going to need a wheelbarrow to get around! 

1 Like
Kona Silat -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8689909/Health-officials-worry-nation-not-ready-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Prepare for COVID-19 vaccines by the end of OCTOBER: CDC instructs states to be ready to start giving out one of two potential shots DAYS before the election - but experts claim it's a 'political stunt'

• Documents sent to US states and obtained by The New York Times detail instructions for how to store, administer and deliver two coronavirus vaccines
  • They alert states to be prepared for the vaccines to become available by the end of October after potential emergency authorization is issued by the FDA 
  • If that proves to be the case, the shots will be delivered just days before the Election Day 
  • The documents say that two million of 'Vaccine A' or one million of 'Vaccine B' could be available by the end of October, with up to 50 million more by year-end

Lol. Another Trump vote confirmed for each view.

1 Like
Kona Silat -

You are doing The Lord's work. Bless you.

It’s not political.

Trump isn’t in charge of the trials or the results.

It’s being fast tracked in the interest of public health and the economy.

Fauci is on board.

SARS was a type of Corona virus – so there is already a foundation there.

Of course… if it happens to result In more Trump votes – America will be better off for it.

Yes… even the Trump haters are better off with Trump as POTUS – whether the ignorant fools realize it or not.

Not a chance I'd take that.

I have been exposed to this virus multiple times now, and I've done okay without a vaccine. Especially one that was fast tracked like this. No thanks.

The_Rapist_/_Therapist -
Mutant -

Sign me up

onepunchJD -

It’s not political.

Trump isn’t in charge of the trials or the results.

It’s being fast tracked in the interest of public health and the economy.

Fauci is on board.

SARS was a type of Corona virus – so there is already a foundation there.

Of course… if it happens to result In more Trump votes – America will be better off for it.

Yes… even the Trump haters are better off with Trump as POTUS – whether the ignorant fools realize it or not.

Looks around

Yeah, sure, America has never been better.

How coincidental that right after the election, COVID will suddenly disappear.

3 Likes
oranos -

How coincidental that right after the election, COVID will suddenly disappear.

But only if you elect Trump right?

What if the “vaccine” is just a placebo to get people to stfu? All I hear is people saying they will not let their kids go back to school, and won’t stop wearing masks until there is a vaccine.

Give everybdy a shot full of saline and let’s get back to living.

1 Like

Not taking a genetic altering vaccine that has an electronic marker included

1 Like