Vadim: Conor is a lowlife

"In Russia we have much more decent guys than Conor McGregor, about whom there is so much talk. Personally, Irish is not an example for me. McGregor is just a lowlife, who allows himself to send everybody to ride dicks, due to which, in fact, he has become popular. How can he be called a model for our young people? Another thing - Alexander Shlemenko, Fedor Emelianenko, Alexander Tokov, the same Habib Nurmagomedov. They are modest, decent family men and believers, not having any relation to the crime. They are really heroes.

By the way, I do not think that McGregor will win if Habib is allowed to fight him. In general, the Irish has a snowball's chance in hell."

https://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/2017/02/14/n_9687875.shtml

This!

They are paid to beat each other up. Not be your 1st graders role model. Fuckin Vadim.

Boy the world better hope Conor doesn't KO Khabib. It's the one last bastion of hope against a mass suicide epidemic amongst mma fans.

Greatest google translate I've seen in a long time

209'd@170 - Greatest google translate I've seen in a long time

"....who allows himself to send everybody to ride dicks,...."

Malvert the Janitor -

Boy the world better hope Conor doesn't KO Khabib. It's the one last bastion of hope against a mass suicide epidemic amongst mma fans.

Yeah, the person with links to Putin calling somebody a lowlife

lame

Al Cappucino -

Gold

Hope Conor flatlines him but doubt he can

Vadim was two bottles deep in vodka for that interview.

Al Cappucino - 

lol

Johnzandt -

Yeah, the person with links to Putin calling somebody a lowlife

Dude, there's a million Trump threads already, if you want to talk shit about the President, do it in one of those.

Fedor is literally related to the crime 

2breath2feel -

Fedor is literally related to the crime 

Fair enough.

Their cage fighters, what do you expect

slicedcity - 

Their cage fighters, what do you expect

*they're

Re read that in the Fedor/Maldonado commentator voice. 

JohnMc1 -
El Ninja - 

Hope Conor flatlines him but doubt he can

If Conor believed he could do it he would have signed the contract. Not sitting out for most of the year while pretending to chase a dream fight that has no chance of happening.

If you don't believe Conor thinks he can do it you're simply not being honest with yourself. 

Belief has never been the question with Conor, and it shouldn't be confused with ability.