Vadim: Conor is a lowlife

209'd@170 -
Al Cappucino -
209'd@170 - Greatest google translate I've seen in a long time

"....who allows himself to send everybody to ride dicks,...."

Gold
That's fucking t shirt material.

DanChow - Vadim shaddup and quit hating, Conor is the biggest superstar in MMA right now and you don't like it..tough shit!

I got a surprise for you all, check me out:

http://thebestofmymusic.webstarts.com/?r=20160323232030

Question Mark and the Mysterians - I Need Somebody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z_DwKQEosQ

Conor is likely the biggest star in mma ever. And that's saying something for such a short run (to date). Funny how Conor has managed to tangle the panties of so many fans.

Remember when fans rallied around fighters being paid more? Well that worked as long as it took for one of those fighters to anger Twitter addicted teenagers across the globe. Now, with Conor clearly holding out for more money (see attached gif) the butt hurt have turned to calling him scared.

Scared.

Now how can any objective person attach that adjective to Conor McGregor? Scared? That's such a pathetically last ditch reach to discredit a guy who's achieved - nothing more. 

Conor believes he can beat Khabib. He believes he can beat Mayweather. He believes he can beat GSP. He might be wrong on all fronts - but he assuredly believes as much. Stevie Wonder should see as much. 

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh -
Malvert the Janitor -

Boy the world better hope Conor doesn't KO Khabib. It's the one last bastion of hope against a mass suicide epidemic amongst mma fans.

If anything connor fans are more likely to commit suicide when he gets KO'd. Not the other way around.

How many KOs does Khabib have, Khabib fan? 

Malvert the Janitor -
Malvert the Janitor -

Boy the world better hope Conor doesn't KO Khabib. It's the one last bastion of hope against a mass suicide epidemic amongst mma fans.

If anything connor fans are more likely to commit suicide when he gets KO'd. Not the other way around.

Honestly it's 100x more likely that Khabib gets knocked out than it is he will knock Conor out.

That being said, the smart money is on a 2nd round TKO of an exhausted McGregor.

Spinning Shit -
Malvert the Janitor -
Malvert the Janitor -

Honestly it's 100x more likely that Khabib gets knocked out than it is he will knock Conor out.

That being said, the smart money is on a 2nd round TKO of an exhausted McGregor.

You misspelled kamura 

Malvert the Janitor -

If anything connor fans are more likely to commit suicide when he gets KO"d. Not the other way around.

Like the mass suicide that happened when he first fought Diaz? What a black, horrible day that was. Literally zero peple killed themselves over that loss.

Zero.

:( Such an unspeakable day

This could be the best interview ever haha

Malvert the Janitor -
Spinning Shit -
Malvert the Janitor -
Malvert the Janitor -

You misspelled kamura 

So did you.

Malvert the Janitor -
Malvert the Janitor -

How many times has Khabib tapped to a sub ? Conor fan.

fastnotch331 -
Malvert the Janitor -
Malvert the Janitor -

How many times has Khabib tapped to a sub ? Conor fan.
In his life? Probably hundreds of times.

Spinning Shit -
Malvert the Janitor -
Spinning Shit -
Malvert the Janitor -
Malvert the Janitor -

You misspelled kamura 

So did you.

Well. 

Fuck. 

Have an invisible arrow.

"who allows himself to send everybody to ride dicks"

God I hope that's what he really said.

I agree. Conor talks mad shit, does coke with strippers, is all about flaunting money. Horrible role model for kids to look up to. His fall is going to be hard.

Al Cappucino -
Malvert the Janitor -

If anything connor fans are more likely to commit suicide when he gets KO"d. Not the other way around.

Like the mass suicide that happened when he first fought Diaz? What a black, horrible day that was. Literally zero peple killed themselves over that loss.

Zero.

:( Such an unspeakable day

But you all stfu for a few days. It was glorious. Not a peep out of you mf for about a week. 

No.relation to the crime?! Fedors fucking brother just got out of jail for raping his housekeeper. Is vadim on glue?

triforce -

I agree. Conor talks mad shit, does coke with strippers, is all about flaunting money. Horrible role model for kids to look up to. His fall is going to be hard.

Should kids be looking up to cage fighters anyway??

I mean, are you teaching your kids about the admirable qualities of facial fractures? 

Lets not confuse martial arts training with prize fighting in a cage. My six year old has been doing martial arts since he was two and his Renshi leads every class with clear guidelines for when to use his skills (someone is trying to hurt me or someone I love). Sport is not on that list, nor is pay.

Find you kids' role models away from places sponsored by Bud Light. 

This the same Vadim who is promoting a card featuring rival sets of soccer hooligans?

twunt - This the same Vadim who is promoting a card featuring rival sets of soccer hooligans?

I wonder how you found it out.

Malvert the Janitor -

I don't like his odds and I know UFC doesn't either. They keep praying for someone else to beat khabib so their golden goose remains alive and on top

Al Cappucino -
209'd@170 - Greatest google translate I've seen in a long time

"....who allows himself to send everybody to ride dicks,...."

lol I lost it when I read that