Vadim: Fedor needs some time, probably half year

theshooter - Yeah, I wonder if he is hearing about the bigger pay days available in MMA now and is deciding to cash in.

This is what Meltzer was surmising when he was discussing the rumor before it became official.

He said Fedor sees guys making $4-5m+ a fight and maybe wants a piece of the action.

Except nobody may be willing to pay him that much at this point.

VTCO - 
theshooter - Yeah, I wonder if he is hearing about the bigger pay days available in MMA now and is deciding to cash in.

This is what Meltzer was surmising when he was discussing the rumor before it became official.

He said Fedor sees guys making $4-5m+ a fight and maybe wants a piece of the action.

Except nobody may be willing to pay him that much at this point.

Coker knows the value of Fedor.

Might the value of the Ruble have something to do with this? The NHL has started to look a lot more attractive to the players that went back home to the KHL. Hope money is not the only motivating factor. Phone Post 3.0

Am reservedly excited to hear about Fedor's return. However that excitement is considerably dampened by the prospect of Vadim being involved in any negotiations.

Will be interested to see what Bellator is willing to offer. Not sure Viacom will be as willing to do co promotion as Strikeforce was. Particularly as he is no where near as marketable as he once was.

OMF, ADD THIS TO CROCOPS REVENGE TOUR. Phone Post 3.0

Crocop vs Fedor at ufc 200 would be great Phone Post 3.0

touch -

http://tass.ru/sport/2120445

"I offered him to come back couple of years ago but he firmly said no. However, now something "clicked" in his head and he felt the power to come back. Fedor had some thoughts of return a month ago. But now he resolved to do it definitively. This is the firmest decision

Maybe he saw fighters who were written off come back and win titles...
LIKE WERDUM.

Uh oh! Phone Post 3.0