Vadim: M1 to bid as others,has no rights for Fedor

http://www.championat.com/boxing/news-2195561-finkelshtejn-m-1-ne-imeet-prav-na-fjodora-i-budet-uchastvovat-v-tendere-so-vsemi.html

"M-1 has no rights for Fedor today and will participate in the bidding process equally with other organizations".

"Vadummy" Phone Post 3.0

ULTIMATE COMBAT CAN HAPPEN

fuck YEAH

Zuffa should be backing up the Brinks truck if M-1 isn't involved anymore..

CRE - Zuffa should be backing up the Brinks truck if M-1 isn't involved anymore..

Yep!

He better not sign with m-1 Phone Post 3.0

Smart choice. They are really looking for the higgest bidder. Phone Post 3.0

Expect ONEFC to make a very competitive offer.

That Singapore money is long.

CRE - Expect ONEFC to make a very competitive offer.

Who would he fight in ONE though? Vera? Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - 
CRE - Expect ONEFC to make a very competitive offer.

Who would he fight in ONE though? Vera? Lol. Phone Post 3.0

You're right.

ONEFC won't be able to provide proper competition.

It's really up to the UFC to step up here and make this happen for MMA.

I cant take the years of Fedor rumors. Wont believe anything until the fight contract is signed

Jimmy Wrassler - I cant take the years of Fedor rumors. Wont believe anything until the fight contract is signed

Floyd/Pac HAPPENED. Anything is possible.

Frobenius - 
Jimmy Wrassler - I cant take the years of Fedor rumors. Wont believe anything until the fight contract is signed

Floyd/Pac HAPPENED. Anything is possible.

Couture/Fedor is the Floyd/Pac of MMA, or one of the closest equivalents. Only problem is, like Floyd/Pac, we're too many years down the road for it to mean much.

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - 
CRE - Zuffa should be backing up the Brinks truck if M-1 isn't involved anymore..

Yep!

Where are my CRE Rebok kits!

Fedor v. Mir

Perfect scenerio is the UFC signs Fedor and offers Randy a butt Load of cash. The last Emperor vs The Natural UFC 200... Phone Post 3.0

I thought that the word at the time was that Fedor was a part owner in M-1. Did that turn out to be false? Did Fedor get bent over financially by M-1 in that deal?

Agreed, though I am skeptical that m1 is on equal or lesser footing than ONEFC, Bellator, WSOF, UFC. In fact, it wouldnt suprise me if this declaration was little more than tactic, given that Fedor's previous involvement with M1 may have eroded other org's willingness to negotiate with him at all.

He wants to fight top 10 opponents. Only 1 place for that imo... Phone Post 3.0