Vadim wants Fedor vs Stephan Puetz?

From what little I can understand if the broken translation by Google, Vadim seems salty about the relationship between Fedor and Sakikubara and wants Fedor to fight one of his M-1 fighters, namely Stephan Puetz

Can someone help me with these links? I have no idea how to post them or pictures via the app

@StephanPuetz: T-800 vs @fedoroskol - which stance do you prefer? #GottaGetMine #MachineBeatsEmperor ??

http://t.co/b7JrPTFKVh http://t.co/eTz22i2r6V Phone Post 3.0

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/edinoborstva/spbnews_NI564377_Vadim_Finkelshtejn_Singkh_Fedoru_ne_sopernik_vot_Tybura_i_Putc_mogli_by_dat_jemu_boj

- Question about Fedor. We learned the name of his possible opponent - this Indian Dzheydip Singh. Many believe that it is not the level of the Last Emperor ...

- Definitely I believe that this is not an opponent for Fedor. But ... He makes all the decisions himself. All my life all the buds were falling on me, because I supposedly did not let him in the UFC. Who can say no to do with this idea. No. My opinion - Fedor need another opponent. Singh weak.

- Let's fantasize. If Fedor decided to fight with someone from M-1, who would put up against him?

- We have a lot of fighters appropriate level. I would put the same Tyburu or Pütz. And it would be a real good fight. But, you know, in Russia we are limited in budgeting and can not compete with the UFC in this new Japanese or who appeared there. They announced about a merger of organizations such as Bellator, KSW ... Shinoda I called, talked about it, but I did not take seriously, honestly. I do not understand the concept of who will pay for all this, who will own the rights. In my opinion, it's a utopia with the first minute.

- And you will not be invited to participate in this project?

- Offer. A year ago, Sakakibara (former president of PRIDE) called. But I did not take it seriously, I do not believe in such projects. Here I have a company, a lot of contracts with TV. How can I share this? To all this will belong to? Me, Japanese, or are we all going to cut? And if I already have a commitment to the Japanese TV channel? My professional opinion, all they are doing - this is some wiring. But I do not have complete information, because I do not want anyone to judge unequivocally. Let's see what they come out, very interesting.

- But they now have Fedor ...

- It is clear that they have a "Captain" as Fedor, but it alone will not get you anywhere. The cards do not play one ace. If they can gain a good team ... But to do that they will need to entice men to pay a lot of money. I keep good fighters. There is a problem - I have them and luring outbids UFC. Where to take the Japanese - I do not know. Maybe they will give Bellator fighters may, KSW. While I was there except Mamed Khalidov one "top" do not know.

Puetz is as legit as they come, the whole M-1 roster is very solid to be honest.

Lol @ Vadim saying Basically he has a successful company, why would he partner and share with Sakikubara when that's EXACTLY what he did with Strikeforce and what he wanted he UFC to do.

What a douche Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Lol @ Vadim saying Basically he has a successful company, why would he partner and share with Sakikubara when that's EXACTLY what he did with Strikeforce and what he wanted he UFC to do.

Vadim had a successful company NOW, he didn't have it BACK THEN. It's called a businessman, not a douche.

touch -
Brigham - Lol @ Vadim saying Basically he has a successful company, why would he partner and share with Sakikubara when that's EXACTLY what he did with Strikeforce and what he wanted he UFC to do.

Vadim had a successful company NOW, he didn't have it BACK THEN. It's called a businessman, not a douche.

I can't argue with you, you're too awesome. Have a VU Phone Post 3.0