Valencia, CA BJJ info

Does anyone have information on Bjj schools in Valencia. I am going to be there for work next week. I know that there is a Rickson Rep out there. I checked his website and it is down. Does anyone have his email address?

ttt

call Mike's academy at 661-250-1193, the website should be back up soon

Thanks

No prob. The website is back up too.

www.mikeortiz.com

you can email me at ortizbjj@aol.com

Mike - Whats up bro? This is Josh in Florida. Hope all is well for you my friend. It was good to see you guys while I was out. I finally got off my lazy ass and started training again. Tell everyone I say hello.

mushmouth - Definately check out Mike's school. Great Bunch of guys there.

I think Karo Parisyan teaches a sub wrestling class around that area.

Josh, did you find a school? it was good to see you back in town.
internet josh..haha

Mike Ortiz

Mike - In your website, it says wear your board shorts but leave your whitey tighties at home. To me that insinuates to wear boadshorts without skivies. You might wanna rephrase that but thats just me.

Ya bro, I think so. Gonna check one more place to make sure though. Enjoy the holidays!

DevilDawg - You gotta watch out for Mike man... Haven't you seen his other website. www.mattbatle.com

Josh, I thought you were the featured grappler on the matbattle, lol. Hope everything is going good for you down in FL, take care!

lol... what's up Ryan? How are things man?

Awwwww my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt batle..hahaha

"Mike - In your website, it says wear your board shorts but leave your whitey tighties at home. To me that insinuates to wear boadshorts without skivies. You might wanna rephrase that but thats just me."

I do Mike's site, it is supposed to mean, dont come to class wearing your speedo's because no one but the boys from matbattle are going to grapple with you.

Josh,
I am doing good man! Just finished school forever and just training, enjoying the Holidays. Have a good Christmas!

Ryan - Must feel good to be done with school, congrats to you.

Hope you guys have a good Christmas.

david dunn (jj machado bb) teaches in santa clarita