Valentina calls out PVZ

I would post a pic if this forum allowed such a marvelous priveledge. But, pvz posted that she is fighting the winner of the tuf 125 show. Valentina screen shotted this on her IG and said something along the lines of don’t rush fight me instead. 

I can’t think of a more lopsided fight in any ufc division lol. 

I like PVZ, but she would get destroyed.

Vikingknee -

I would post a pic if this forum allowed such a marvelous priveledge. But, pvz posted that she is fighting the winner of the tuf 125 show. Valentina screen shotted this on her IG and said something along the lines of don’t rush fight me instead. 

I can’t think of a more lopsided fight in any ufc division lol. 

Aw, let Paige fight the winner of TUF. 

She’ll relinquish that belt faster than you can shout “Carla Esparza!” and Valentina will be the one who snatches it. 

Would say its a mismatch but if UFC is giving Paige a title shot these are the types of people she should expect to fight...

Good god, Paige would get wrecked and not in the way that I would enjoy watching.

UFC brass are denying what Paige tweeted so,the information might actually be accurate.

Paige is a troll.

ouch

the ufc will try like hell to make this not happen 

Even with the gap in skills between the two, I bet Shevchenko would still show minimal aggression and will once again just sit there, waiting to react

She beats PVZ but she ain't wrecking anybody 

Hope this fight never happens, like most sane people I'm hot for Paige and don't want to see her lose again. However, let's not forget that PVZ went almost 5 rounds with Rose. Her skills are underrated because of her looks and because she looked bad in her last fight.

Not a good look for Valentina to bully lesser fighters.

Moist Gracie -
luctaro - 

Hey, Paige was the one complaining about Eye not being relevant enough for her. 

Eye shouldnt be in the UFC. Big difference. 

You want Eddie Alvarez to start calling out Gomi or something?

Paige is cute, but she would get ruined

Moist Gracie -
luctaro - 
Moist Gracie -
luctaro - 

Hey, Paige was the one complaining about Eye not being relevant enough for her. 

Eye shouldnt be in the UFC. Big difference. 

You want Eddie Alvarez to start calling out Gomi or something?

Okay, I see your point.... I guess that leaves Paige Angela Magana next! 

Worlds collide! Magana gets to headline a fight night like she asked!

Make the fight Dana!

Dont be salty. PVZ can fight a number of the girls on TUF or some other newcomer. Certainly no need for her to fight 1-5-0-1 Jessica Eye, or a number 1 contender like Valentina.