Valentina criticizes Khabib!

Well, indirectly. Not him exactly, but his views.

Last night, she took a detour to see the ring girls. She explains the reason she did it was as a counter to Khabib’s comments about them.

She says, what is wrong with beautiful women decorating every event! She thinks that’s great!

17 mins.

12 Likes

khabib fans

20 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

She’s awesome. I always thought she was a good fighter, and I found her dance after the fight hilarious and endearing. But last night I happened to catch her presser, and she made a big fan out of me. She seems like the female GSP, humble, smart and talented.

16 Likes

13 Likes

He man woman haters club meeting.

10 Likes

Je suis charlie

10 Likes

I firmly believe Valentina spinning wheel kicks Khabib into Bolivia

2 Likes

They hate gays.

And are total fags.

17 Likes

The more repressive a culture is towards homos the more egregious homosexual behavior you’ll find among their “straight” populations. It’s completely paradoxical.

Those are the type who will write off buttfucking/raping a guy as a sign of dominance like you’re not getting off to some guy’s butthole and having an orgasm you fucking faggot.

1 Like

This chick is alright

2 Likes

Meaning much of the American right is also in the closet….

She’s a good egg.

3 Likes

Highly unlikely because that falls to the more extreme part of the spectrum. There are not as many extremes as you would be led to believe.

1 Like

Weird as fuck to me that beautiful women = decorations is totally acceptable and even brave in this context, most times that would be considered sexist as fuck

1 Like

Also english being her 14th language she gets a pass. Now one of us says it, METOO

Ok I"ll play.

“waiting room for tub”

Slow down Joe Rogan.

1 Like