Valentina is underrated!

I would let her assassinate me with her thighs

Not the hottest but definitely wife material as she has old eastern Euro domestication skills.
I’d honestly like to see her shred with Taran, if she hasn’t already done so(?).
Also would impregnate her and wait for her to make me a mean BLT on Rye. Based on her personality, she statistically speaking has amazing sex skills.

Two hotties!

Unpopular opinion I guess but she kinda ugly! I’m not really into muscular, manly 30+ yr old white women.

Yeah, in 10-15 years she’s going to look especially rough. Those women age terribly overall plus all the facial trauma from fighting and sparring.

1 Like

Sounds about right…

1 Like

:expressionless: she ugly sorry fellas

Not super hot but wife material for sure.

Fucking love her.

1 Like

She reminds me if the one legged Rusky cleaner that Tony Soprano banged. She tickled my fancy and so does Valentina SchevChampo. 100% wood

2 Likes

She is ethnic Ukrainian.

1 Like

Good god

I only make it halfway thru her pics

1 Like

Good god!

3 Likes

She is my “hall pass” l. Id let her bang me anytime she wanted to

Of course as a man I think first with my balls ha ha. But she is also so damn talented in so many facets, that I can only admire her discipline and drive. If she were a man I’d likely admire her more, not because what she does isn’t super impressive, but because I do think with my balls ha ha

1 Like

She is awesome- I just have a feeling she plays for the other team

1 Like

I’d like to see her in action either way!