Valentina meets the President of Kyrgyzstan!

Latinx

2 Likes

Her family is Russian and moved to Kyrgyzstan during the USSR days and she was born and raised there. Something like that. How Peru is involved, I have no idea.

2 Likes

I don’t think the name really has a nice ring to it, but this woman is the Princess of MMA.

3 Likes

How come she become so good? It’s not like her country has produced tons of champions.

GSP had the olympic wrestling team, top boxers, good BJJ plus he traveled to NYC for BJJ.

Jiri is a freak of nature ha ha. So many holes in is game yet he makes it work - but we can sense with a better team he could improve a lot still.

1 Like

Her mom is the Muy Thai President, of her country. She trained fighting, and dance, as soon as she could walk.

Then toured lots of countries learning to fight better.

4 Likes

This is going to sound like I’m being critical, but I’m not, because it’s hard to argue with results: regimented homeschooling. Working at something without relent from the time you’re born. I think only 0.00001% of the world’s population could even relate to that.

1 Like

That’s Mommy here? Wow

1 Like

No that is Valentina, more than a decade ago, in thailand.

here in china

3 Likes

Thats young Valentina. She been fighting pro since 16 too.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Her Instagram story feed has been pretty good since the last event. She’s obviously loved and respected in her home land.

1 Like

It seems like she gets invited to meet the president after every title defense. There’s other articles about it happening over the last few years. Not just the current president but the previous one as well. Pretty cool that MMA is accepted that way in a country.

I’d let her make me her husband.

3 Likes

My Pops served a year over there. Always carried an American flag tucked in his hat everywhere he went.

1 Like

Settle down, Nytron, nobody trying to hear about that on the UG.

1 Like

I just

I just

I just

Love her.

4 Likes

3 Likes