Valentine's Day

Bullshit Hallmark card holiday.
Nobody tells me when and how to show my love.

What are you suckers doing for your significant others on this day? Phone Post 3.0

The PERFECT card!
Phone Post 3.0

We just try to go out sometime around that date but never on the 14th, we have both worked in restaurants for to long a dinner date to me is mutually benefitial cause with the kids it's tough to go somewhere nice and treat ourselves these days....no gifts cause it's my money anyway, so it's not bad, we get a kick out of hearing everyone's horror stories (restaurant too busy, no options, spoiled bitch no get gifts, etc.) Phone Post 3.0

alewaboy52 - We just try to go out sometime around that date but never on the 14th, we have both worked in restaurants for to long a dinner date to me is mutually benefitial cause with the kids it's tough to go somewhere nice and treat ourselves these days....no gifts cause it's my money anyway, so it's not bad, we get a kick out of hearing everyone's horror stories (restaurant too busy, no options, spoiled bitch no get gifts, etc.) Phone Post 3.0
This guy gets it! Phone Post 3.0

Feel free to print out that card and use it btw... Phone Post 3.0

Oh I will indeed print that out!

i fucking hate that holiday almost more than xmas.

btw, in japan they call it white day and the girls have to give the boys stuff. fuck this place sometimes.

valentines day is the best time of year to pick up strippers at the strip club.....snort all the coke off my cock or i will stick it in your eye you dirty bitch! (that means happy valentines day in stripper/whore language)

just showed this card to my S/O

did not go over well

females. no sense of humor

FCTV808 -

i fucking hate that holiday almost more than xmas.

The exact one "Holiday" I hate more than Xmas.

Yes, please tell me when and how to express my love. Fugg you Hallmark® Phone Post 3.0

KyokushinCatch - just showed this card to my S/O

did not go over well

females. no sense of humor
Oh man!!! LOL!

I prepare my couch for you, Fren. Phone Post 3.0

We go out for Mexican food (La Super Rica...best in the world) ... Fuck going to a restaurant with a fixed menu... I want to order what I want!!

Tacos for dinner then taco for desert!

Hi Jimmy Phone Post 3.0

Not gonna do anything special - just hangout.

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - We go out for Mexican food (La Super Rica...best in the world) ... Fuck going to a restaurant with a fixed menu... I want to order what I want!!

Tacos for dinner then taco for desert!

Hi Jimmy Phone Post 3.0
Nice!! Phone Post 3.0

Wutang -

Not gonna do anything special - just hangout.
Sir, I like the cut of your Jib Phone Post 3.0

I want to see boyz II men but it would be weird going by myself or taking a guy friend. I was contemplating making a CL ad looking for a companion for the evening. Strictly platonic. Phone Post 3.0

meatrokket - I want to see boyz II men but it would be weird going by myself or taking a guy friend. I was contemplating making a CL ad looking for a companion for the evening. Strictly platonic. Phone Post 3.0

Lol...good luck not getting catfished now that you posted it here...

meatrokket - I want to see boyz II men but it would be weird going by myself or taking a guy friend. I was contemplating making a CL ad looking for a companion for the evening. Strictly platonic. Phone Post 3.0
Go alone. Pick up chicks on the way out that got hit by the Feels Train.

No can defense. Phone Post 3.0

Made rsvp for prince court buffet. They still had openings available this morning. Phone Post 3.0