Valet drives Lamborghini Aventador into RAV 4

.......awwww sheittttt

That would suck.

If I'm driving something like that, I'm parking it myself.

Trust -

All the techology in that car and it doesn't have collision avoidance or parking assist like in cars a fraction of the price? 

None of those options aid in going faster Phone Post 3.0

Trust - 

All the techology in that car and it doesn't have collision avoidance or parking assist like in cars a fraction of the price? 

What kind of tech are you referring to? Something that will automatically sense a collision and apply the brakes? And assisted parking? Nobody in a Lambo is gonna want either of those. 

If I had one of those, no way I would throw the keys to a valet.

MSRP on that Lambo is about $400,000-$440,000...depending on the model and not including sales taxes, gas guzzling taxes and whatever European taxes.

I drive a piece of shit and I still hate handing it over to valet fucks. If I drove a Lamborghini there's no way in hell I'd let anyone park it.

Aventadors have the reputation of being very easy to drive compared to earlier Lamborghinis. That looked incredibly awkward at low speed.

Anyone who can afford a Lamborghini can afford to deal with it getting damaged.

That's Monte Carlo in Monaco. I was there a year ago. The cars are ridiculous.

Would you be covered by the hotels insurance or your own pocket? Phone Post 3.0

The way the car was reving, seems like the valet was a newbie at driving stick.

Derp

toyota wins

fob - 

The way the car was reving, seems like the valet was a newbie at driving stick.

No stick, paddles.

DeanoBirko - Would you be covered by the hotels insurance or your own pocket? Phone Post 3.0

The hotels

"Fuck it. Don't say anything. Maybe the owner won't notice..."

- The valet

Lol Phone Post 3.0

At that point the valet guy should've just pulled out and taken the car for a joyride. He's already fucked. May as well go for it.

It's only a car, costing peanuts compared to say crashing a billion+ B2 bomber.

Anyone that can afford a car like that is loaded.