Vampires vs The Bronx (2020 Trailer)

Anyone watch this yet? Saw it advertised when scrolling through Netflix last night. Any good?

https://youtu.be/k2yfp6oj2hw

I vill SUCK YO DICK

Undead black lives matter

1 Like

More racist bullshit, imo.

3 Likes
FatChrist Magic - More racist bullshit, imo.

Really? That sucks, looked like a fun premise. I liked Attack The Block (?) about the aliens vs the British kids and that movie about the Boy Scouts vs zombies, figured this would have a similar tone. 

Easy watch. Cheesy but fun 

I hope The Vampires win.

Also shout out to Eddie Murphy who played a vampire in Brooklyn.

1 Like

R is for Raceest

I killed Netflix when they endorsed pedophilia. I can't believe that is a thing I typed. #2020

Netflix is vowing to never have white people in their shows ever again, jesus christ. I'll pass. 

1 Like
Fighting -

Netflix is vowing to never have white people in their shows ever again, jesus christ. I'll pass. 

Whered you see this? I've been canceled since they took on the Obamas, but curious if they've really gone this far. 

FatChrist Magic - More racist bullshit, imo.

Get the fuck out of here.

I think it’s a great premise. White liberal urban gentrifiers as literal vampires is fucking hilarious. It’s what Stranger Things would have looked like if Malcom X wrote it.

1 Like
Nitecrawler - 

Really? That sucks, looked like a fun premise. I liked Attack The Block (?) about the aliens vs the British kids and that movie about the Boy Scouts vs zombies, figured this would have a similar tone. 

Agreed.

Though it does look like this takes it’s horror a little more seriously than Attack the Block or Boy Scouts vs Zombies did.

Fighting - 

LOL

You are deluded.

Lighten up with anti-identity politics bullshit (which really, is just another form of identity politics).

About 90%-95% of the shows on that list are predominantly white. But you morons freak out every time one comes out that isn’t, or even one that is but has a prominent black character.

1 Like
darkm - 

White evil vampires vs good hood black folk

yeah nah

And if it was evil black vampires versus good suburban white folk, you’d still be pissed off because VAMPIRES AREN’T BLACK BRO! THEY’RE FROM TRANSYLVANIA! FUCKING IDENTITY POLITICS BULLSHIT!!!

Fuck off with that shit, you know Netflix now only greenlight's shows that check all boxes unless they're foreign productions.

1 Like

It's so obvious that it's as sad as hell.  Cancel culture sucks, but thanks to the need to market to China they can't get to far into the gay trans stuff without getting cancelled by them.

1 Like
Steve4192 - 
darkm - 

yeah nah

And if it was evil black vampires versus good suburban white folk, you’d still be pissed off because VAMPIRES AREN’T BLACK BRO! THEY’RE FROM TRANSYLVANIA! FUCKING IDENTITY POLITICS BULLSHIT!!!

Yeah I remember the huge marches and protests against all 3 Blade movies. Not to mention that time conservatives almost burned down Brooklyn when Eddie Murphy shot Vampire in Brooklyn.

Stop being an attention whore

1 Like
darkm -

yeah nah

A little too obvious in its subliminals.

Fuck that shit.

1 Like

I'm going to watch it to see if I cheer for the vampires or the bronx