@ Van Halen right now

At Hollywood Bowl. Whoever said they sucked now was wrong ... this is radness Phone Post 3.0

Saw them last year, epic show. Phone Post 3.0

They are the tightest they've been in years as a band.

If only DLR tried harder. He's never going to be nor was he ever a singer but the live in Japan album shows how awesome the band is and how bad he has been. Phone Post 3.0

I hope they play Mean Street for you! Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit you guys. Im not in the negative anymore. :O Phone Post 3.0

They opening with Unchained still. I about shit when they opened with IMO their best song.

Great venue to see them. The Pond is alright for indoors, but they need stadium-like outdoor venues.

It was awesome, but they definitely miss MA.

So jealous. Glad you are living the good life Phone Post 3.0

Sunday at the Bowl! Fuck I hope the rain stops, early. #fucktthedrought. Post a picture if you can. VU. Phone Post 3.0

My dad is there Phone Post 3.0

How much were your tickets? I heard they're outrageous. Phone Post 3.0

Got decent seats for 150 the day they went on sale. They finished with Unchained, Aint Talkin about Love, Eddie Solo thingy then into Eruption then You really got me then Panama then Jump for the Encore...Great show, 1984 and Twisted Sister Stay Hungry were the first two rock tapes I ever got as a kid and they just represent the sound of L.A. of the late 70s and early 80's Fast Times at Ridgemont High era to me that I was a kid wanting to be older in. Dave told some good old local stories, talked about Pasadena High and the Rainbow, hugged Eddie and called him his homeboy... what more can you ask... I'll throw up the video of Eddies solo tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

allforroy - Sunday at the Bowl! Fuck I hope the rain stops, early. #fucktthedrought. Post a picture if you can. VU. Phone Post 3.0
That's the last show of the tour. Phone Post 3.0

I've seen them quite a few times - it was always a good show.  Glad you had a good time OP, and I'm also glad to hear they aren't embarrassing themselves out there.

Kind of pissed at what they did to Michael Anthony just to get Wolfgang in there.  That was the main reason I didn't go see them when they were in town.  Michael Anthony was a huge part of the VH sound.

JJitsu -
allforroy - Sunday at the Bowl! Fuck I hope the rain stops, early. #fucktthedrought. Post a picture if you can. VU. Phone Post 3.0
That's the last show of the tour. Phone Post 3.0
It was frickin awesome. Yeah, Dave took the low road on certain songs/parts, but whatever. He was great and hilarious. Eddie was just on FIRE. Alex was awesome as usual and Wolfie gets the job done. Great show! Not a drop of rain. Phone Post 3.0