Van Jones “Oprah is queen of the universe!”

LOL!!!! From the same genius screaming about “Whitelash”. LOL. 

Monday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360,” former Obama administration green jobs czar and network contributor Van Jones said if Oprah Winfrey ran for president, she would “destroy” anyone else

Jones said, “The question is, does she want to be demoted from queen of the universe to President of the United States? That’s the only question. If she wants to do it, she can do it. She is probably the most beloved human being on Earth. She is probably the most beloved carbon-based life form on Earth. If she runs, she will destroy anyone in front of her.”

He added, “The question is, does she want to do it? I’ve talked to a lot of people close to her, around her, there is basically bedlam in Oprah land right now. People are begging her, please run, please run, please run. She’s given no indication she’s moved off her position that she doesn’t want to do it. I will say that speech last night was extraordinary. That speech, she did in nine minutes what Barack Obama did in 17 minutes in 2004. She told her story. She told the American story in a way that just was electrifying. If she decides to do this, it is going to be one of the most extraordinary runs in American history

"How will we explain what happened in this election to our children?"

What a fag

I wouldn't even count Oprah out, but this guy is always the dumbest asshole in any given day of fake news. I assume he hams it up intentionally just for the cheap attention. I mean, I hope so, because he always says really dumb stuff.

It is amazing how some people assume all people see things the same way they do

Lol at anything Van Jones has to say.

He was always a joke but became a true clown when he said Trump winning was a whitewash. Fucking racist

Is he saying people will vote for her no matter what? Even without hearing what so plans to do on the WH? For shame...

ufc98newb - It is amazing how some people assume all people see things the same way they do
Truth

I need to remember Van Jones for the next celebrity you’d like to punch thread.

Most black people would vote for Clayton Bigsby if he ran for office...

amadeus - Most black people would vote for Clayton Bigsby if he ran for office...

Ha!  I throw quotes from that skit into normal everyday life.  Not the racist parts but I will call someone a shady go between.  Everyone is invited for milk and cookies too.

I hope that this ridiculous adoration for the "Next President" (NBC quote), has a reverse effect and turns people off her.

Whenever you see the establishment get behind something and push it hard, you can be sure it's not for the best intertests of the people.