Vancouver - Business trip this week

Can't find the old thread. What's the recommendations for Vancouver, bros? I'm at the Fairmont Waterfront Tuesday through Friday for a conference. What to do bros, what to do? I won't be doing much work that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, live in Vancouver. How old are you? What do you wanna do? Our city is absolutely fantastic to hang out in. And our woman are the best looking in Canada. Phone Post 3.0

Avoid Hastings Phone Post 3.0

In town looking for a bite to eat and a shave are you? Phone Post 3.0

East Hastings is pretty great at sundown, I'd recommend checking out the back alleys there. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ IDOHARM Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway - Dude, live in Vancouver. How old are you? What do you wanna do? Our city is absolutely fantastic to hang out in. And our woman are the best looking in Canada. Phone Post 3.0
30. Married with two kids. I currently live in Houston. This is both a conference and a scouting trip for potentially moving here to project manage a big LNG development on Prince Rupert island as a vendor to Nexen. Phone Post 3.0

A gym recommendation close to the hotel would be awesome too. Ideally with a squat rack and allowed to deadlift... Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Muffler Bearing - Phone Post 3.0

this place is still open?

Dom Hemingway - Dude, live in Vancouver. How old are you? What do you wanna do? Our city is absolutely fantastic to hang out in. And our woman are the best looking in Canada. Phone Post 3.0

Montreal would like to have a word with you.

vincan469 -

Hell yeah! No5 is one of my favorite places in the world. Its in the sketchiest part of the city but still a great place, was there a month ago so I know for a fact its still open Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - East Hastings is pretty great at sundown, I'd recommend checking out the back alleys there. Phone Post 3.0
Took my elderly mum and dad to vancouver a few years ago. Never been there before and inadvertently strayed into the back streets near to gastown. Holy fuck. Was like we were immersed in an episode of The Wire.

Vancouver is a beautiful city but it definitely has some problems Phone Post 3.0

Triple X Guard - A gym recommendation close to the hotel would be awesome too. Ideally with a squat rack and allowed to deadlift... Phone Post 3.0

I work out at Trevor Linden's Club 16 it's really close to there. It's in the convention centre building facing the water.

Pretty basic gym wise. Steve Nash gym is a little better equipped and nicer but it's a little farther away.

DT_MMA -
vincan469 -

Hell yeah! No5 is one of my favorite places in the world. Its in the sketchiest part of the city but still a great place, was there a month ago so I know for a fact its still open Phone Post 3.0
I'm British, white and a purple belt, will I live? Phone Post 3.0

Jamien604 -
Triple X Guard - A gym recommendation close to the hotel would be awesome too. Ideally with a squat rack and allowed to deadlift... Phone Post 3.0

I work out at Trevor Linden's Club 16 it's really close to there. It's in the convention centre building facing the water.

Pretty basic gym wise. Steve Nash gym is a little better equipped and nicer but it's a little farther away.
Awesome. Thanks man. VU Phone Post 3.0

Triple X Guard -
DT_MMA -
vincan469 -

Lol you'll be fine, just don't act like a fool and you're good to go. Just take a cab to and from, walking the streets around there can be sketchy after dark. Every time I go to Van I make sure to go, and I usually walk to and from, mainly because it just amazes me at how crazy that part of town is with all the zombies walking around. Same thing though, mind your own business and don't mean mug anybody and they usually leave you alone other than asking for money etc. Phone Post 3.0

Focusing on the shitty parts and Making Vancouver seem shitty. Really it's one of the most beautiful settings for a large city in the world, Stanley park is nice for some outdoor exercise if you want a nice jog. If you have some time find and book a fishing charter. Some quality restaurants in town, maybe some local could give some recommendations. Phone Post 3.0

Fine herbal options abound if you are so inclined.

Triple X Guard -
DT_MMA -
vincan469 -

Be careful coming out of the 5, tons of degenerates bagging for cash etc. My buddy got hit with a pipe there while he was minding his business having a smoke. Hit Yaletown for dinner and drinks, tons of hot looking broads everywhere and some of the best lounges around. Lots of celebs crawling around there as well. Phone Post 3.0