Vancouver - Business trip this week

soreshins -
IDOHARM - East Hastings is pretty great at sundown, I'd recommend checking out the back alleys there. Phone Post 3.0
Took my elderly mum and dad to vancouver a few years ago. Never been there before and inadvertently strayed into the back streets near to gastown. Holy fuck. Was like we were immersed in an episode of The Wire.

Vancouver is a beautiful city but it definitely has some problems Phone Post 3.0
I basically did the same thing with the wife. We kept walking through Vancouver and the sun kept setting further until we ended up in an area where there were bars on every window and I noticed the sign announcing that we'd entered a ghetto shithole and would surely be solicited for $5.00 BJs/ZJs, we made it though. Phone Post 3.0

Eat some sushi., Google a dispensary or two., tons of good pubs around to have a pint or five. Hit up rogers arena and try to catch a Canucks game if u got some time.

I live here as well and I've travelled so I have to say Vancouver has some of the baddest bitches in the world! Just hit up a Starbucks patio and enjoy the scenery! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it's a shame with Vancouver it's such a beautiful safe city and on the cleaner side vs most of north american cities but that one area.

Downtown Eastside is just a cesspool. Highest rate of HIV infection in north america. 10,000 IV drug users in the downtown east side.

I just avoid it at all costs. Sure they will mostly leave you alone but drug addicts are so unpredictable. You just never know. Better off completely avoiding that area of town.

It's hard for people new or visiting vancouver because you are just minding your business hanging out in gastown which is pretty nice and touristy and little to no visible homeless/drug use then you walk one block over and there it is. It's fucked up.

True confections Phone Post 3.0

Shabusen for all you can eat sushi.

Alibi Room for craft beer.

Segals Bagels on Granville Island for bagels.

Pidgeon Park for AIDS.

Dom Hemingway - Dude, live in Vancouver. How old are you? What do you wanna do? Our city is absolutely fantastic to hang out in. And our woman are the best looking in Canada. Phone Post 3.0

LOLLL! Perhaps if you exclude Montreal. Come on bro. Montreal beats Vancouver AINEC

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 
Dom Hemingway - Dude, live in Vancouver. How old are you? What do you wanna do? Our city is absolutely fantastic to hang out in. And our woman are the best looking in Canada. Phone Post 3.0

LOLLL! Perhaps if you exclude Montreal. Come on bro. Montreal beats Vancouver AINEC

Probably... only because our large asian population skews the statistics lol.

Jamien604 -
Triple X Guard - A gym recommendation close to the hotel would be awesome too. Ideally with a squat rack and allowed to deadlift... Phone Post 3.0

I work out at Trevor Linden's Club 16 it's really close to there. It's in the convention centre building facing the water.

Pretty basic gym wise. Steve Nash gym is a little better equipped and nicer but it's a little farther away.
Lol what the fuck??? There are Trevor linden and Steve Nash branded gyms in Vancouver??

Christ. What's gonna happen in that city if they ever win anything? Phone Post 3.0

If you're on the company dime, grab some steak at Gotham (downtown) or sushi at Tojo's (on west Broadway). Lots of good, reasonably priced sushi.

Lots of local craft beers - St. Augustine's on Commericial drive has a great selection, but lots of options closer to downtown in Yaletown, Gastown or even Olympic Village.

jbc - If you're on the company dime, grab some steak at Gotham (downtown) or sushi at Tojo's (on west Broadway). Lots of good, reasonably priced sushi.

Lots of local craft beers - St. Augustine's on Commericial drive has a great selection, but lots of options closer to downtown in Yaletown, Gastown or even Olympic Village.

I work for a privately owned company that keep zero control of our expenses and I have an AMEX. I'm going big this trip because I didn't want to go, I'm only attending because our guys in Calgary suck at their jobs. Party time! Thanks for all the recommendations. Phone Post 3.0

Some big asses and lots of Chinese signs in the airport. Off to a promising start! Phone Post 3.0

Triple X Guard - Some big asses and lots of Chinese signs in the airport. Off to a promising start! Phone Post 3.0
LMAO. I might have to join you for a pint. I'll show you the city. Get ready to fuckin buckle up tho. Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway -
Triple X Guard - Some big asses and lots of Chinese signs in the airport. Off to a promising start! Phone Post 3.0
LMAO. I might have to join you for a pint. I'll show you the city. Get ready to fuckin buckle up tho. Phone Post 3.0
Man. Fairmont Waterfront is a beautiful hotel with the worst fucking gym ever. Maxed out at 50lb dumbells and has a multi gym rig from the 80s. Phone Post 3.0

Triple X Guard -
Dom Hemingway -
Man. Fairmont Waterfront is a beautiful hotel with the worst fucking gym ever. Maxed out at 50lb dumbells and has a multi gym rig from the 80s. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure Dom Hemingway is the guy whose folks have the garage full of Ferraris. I would imagine he could show you some good anuses Phone Post 3.0

Sorry meant nightclubs Phone Post 3.0

I got a tour of the city today. Fucking crazy how quick it goes south. That area of gastown where all the homeless people are selling stuff is sad as fuck. I walked to GNC to get quest bars and ended up giving them to homeless people. Lol. Hopefully they got some gains today. Phone Post 3.0

actionj83 - 
Jamien604 -
Triple X Guard - A gym recommendation close to the hotel would be awesome too. Ideally with a squat rack and allowed to deadlift... Phone Post 3.0

I work out at Trevor Linden's Club 16 it's really close to there. It's in the convention centre building facing the water.

Pretty basic gym wise. Steve Nash gym is a little better equipped and nicer but it's a little farther away.
Lol what the fuck??? There are Trevor linden and Steve Nash branded gyms in Vancouver??

Christ. What's gonna happen in that city if they ever win anything? Phone Post 3.0

A riot of an unfathomable size.

FetusofFury -
actionj83 - 
Jamien604 -

A riot of an unfathomable size.
Thankfully, we'll never know. Phone Post 3.0