Vancouver Canucks

Pavel Bure, Stan Smyl, Trevor Linden, Markus Naslund, Kirk McLean, Roberto Luongo, Daniel and Henrik Sedin. This is a space for fans, to discuss all things Canucks...

I grew up during the "West Coast Express" days, and have vague memories of the 94' Cup run. Had a couple beers last night, and found myself watching clips from 2010-11... Burrows' goal in R.1 Game 7, to "slay the dragon", Bieksa's goal in Game 5 against the Sharks to send us to the Cup Finals...

The next couple years should be interesting, a lot of up and coming, young talent. Wouldn't it be great if the Sedins retire with a Stanley Cup under their belt?

Discuss.

1 Like

I'm a Canes fan, but Shawn Antoski is one of may favorite Canucks of all time.

Rhymenoceros - Do you think the Sedin's are kind of weird? Phone Post 3.0
My sister works at Canucks place. They are anything but weird. Probably the greatest Canucks of all time all around. Pretty funny too. Possibly aliens though. Phone Post 3.0

Rhymenoceros - Do you think the Sedin's are kind of weird? Phone Post 3.0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-SllViwSk

I've been watching them play for 10+ seasons, and still wouldn't be able to tell them apart without numbers on their jerseys.

And "the dragon" grew stronger... Phone Post

1 Like

Nucks fan here. Dont forget Gino Odjick!!! Phone Post 3.0

Gramkind -
Rhymenoceros - Do you think the Sedin's are kind of weird? Phone Post 3.0
My sister works at Canucks place. They are anything but weird. Probably the greatest Canucks of all time all around. Pretty funny too. Possibly aliens though. Phone Post 3.0
1.Pavel Bure
2. Sedins Phone Post 3.0

Family Jules - Nucks fan here. Dont forget Gino Odjick!!! Phone Post 3.0

Good call!

I'm kicking myself in the ass right now, cause I forgot Alexander Mogilny... Second favourite Canuck as a kid, right behind Pavel Bure.

Rhymenoceros - 
RoseyODonnellsQueef -
Rhymenoceros - Do you think the Sedin's are kind of weird? Phone Post 3.0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-SllViwSk

I've been watching them play for 10+ seasons, and still wouldn't be able to tell them apart without numbers on their jerseys.
Is that weird? Phone Post 3.0

Link that vid for me sir! It's pretty weird...

Woot! Go Canucks!

Really liking that they're giving the kids a chance. Big fan of Horvat and Tanev and looking forward to seeing more of McCann, Virtanen and the kid on D whose name I forget.

This season has already been more enjoyable than last year. Finally getting a glimpse of the (hopefully) bright future instead of clinging to the past. Phone Post 3.0

Kirk McLean robbing Robert Reichel in '94 might be the greatest save I've ever seen. That was EPIC. Phone Post 3.0

Love to hate em, go Avs! Phone Post 3.0

RoseyODonnellsQueef - Pavel Bure, Stan Smyl, Trevor Linden, Markus Naslund, Kirk McLean, Roberto Luongo, Daniel and Henrik Sedin. This is a space for fans, to discuss all things Canucks...

I grew up during the "West Coast Express" days, and have vague memories of the 94' Cup run. Had a couple beers last night, and found myself watching clips from 2010-11... Burrows' goal in R.1 Game 7, to "slay the dragon", Bieksa's goal in Game 5 against the Sharks to send us to the Cup Finals...

The next couple years should be interesting, a lot of up and coming, young talent. Wouldn't it be great if the Sedins retire with a Stanley Cup under their belt?

Discuss.
Wooo Canucks! I remember Burrows OT winner in game 2 of the finals like it was yesterday. Drove to Van with some buddies and watched it on the giant CBC screen downtown. Ficking unreal night..

I remember a random fan running by me screaming " Boston has to win 4 out of 5 games to win, there's no way that'll happen." That motherfucker jinxed it Phone Post 3.0

My dad was a Bruins fan, so naturally I am too, but Vancouver was always my favourite Canadian team. Bure was a bad dude right when I was at the height of my hockey interest. Phone Post 3.0

Here we go... Big game against the undefeated Habs! Hoping this thread gets bumped before, or during every game. Go Nucks Go!

Fuck the Canucks, swear they perfect their diving in practice they do it so much.

Fuck the weird ginger twins, fuck finger biting Burrows, fuck their horrible history of jerseys, fuck a Canadian hockey team playing a soft European style.

Fuck em. Phone Post 3.0

dubz337 - Fuck the Canucks, swear they perfect their diving in practice they do it so much.

Fuck the weird ginger twins, fuck finger biting Burrows, fuck their horrible history of jerseys, fuck a Canadian hockey team playing a soft European style.

Fuck em. Phone Post 3.0

I find it strange that you've had 100 posts in 3 years, and chose this as post 101...

Thanks for your input, though. I guess you don't want to exchange Christmas cards?

Darcy Rota was my neighbour. I used to cut his lawn. He would invite me over when he would have pool parties and if get to meet all the guys. He even took me to a couple BC Lions games.

Awesome guy! Phone Post 3.0

Little know fact about Pavel Bure. When he arrived in Vancouver the guys had to fill out strength logs. At the time Dave Babych was the strongest player on the team by far.

Someone saw Pavel filling out his form and though he was using Russian weight measurements.

Turns out he was a freak show in the gym and was strong as fuck. There were also a prevalent rumour that he was juiced to the gills. Phone Post 3.0

My first ever NHL game I got to see live was a canucks game. Watching Pavel bure and Cliff ronning was pretty impressive. Been a canucks fan ever since.