VanZant’s boyfriend getting roasted on her IG

ranier wolfcastle - 

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

ShanTheMan - 
AnthonyWeiner -
ufc98newb - 

ill say it again. these good looking, successful women fighters must have the worst self esteem in the world. 

Who are these guys that Paige and Meisha have settled down with? Lol

who marries down like this?

Cody is engaged to a Vegas bottle rat. It’s not just the women with no self-esteem.

Wow you have a way with words Tony.  I wish vote ups still mattered

I wish we could do that half-arm bro hug. Sadly, my guards limit me to one visitor per day, and it’s usually a lawyer or Huma.

AnthonyWeiner -
ShanTheMan - 
AnthonyWeiner -
ufc98newb - 

ill say it again. these good looking, successful women fighters must have the worst self esteem in the world. 

Cody is engaged to a Vegas bottle rat. It’s not just the women with no self-esteem.

I wish we could do that half-arm bro hug. Sadly, my guards limit me to one visitor per day, and it’s usually a lawyer or Huma.

We can probably set up the phone through glass thing and do the palm to palm

ShanTheMan - 
AnthonyWeiner -
ShanTheMan - 
AnthonyWeiner -
ufc98newb - 

I’m in a prison hospital. No glass panes, no angry guards. I have wi-fi, ESPN, and got this year’s Sports Illustrated bikini issue. Somehow it was filled with fat chicks, though.

I’ll be out in time for #Weiner2020

jesse taylor, imo

Shocking news that the boyfriend of a good looking girl in the public eye gets abused by insecure internet nerds. I’ve never known anything like this before  

AnthonyWeiner -
ShanTheMan - 
AnthonyWeiner -
ShanTheMan - 
AnthonyWeiner -
ufc98newb - 

I’m in a prison hospital. No glass panes, no angry guards. I have wi-fi, ESPN, and got this year’s Sports Illustrated bikini issue. Somehow it was filled with fat chicks, though.

I’ll be out in time for #Weiner2020

#Weiner2020 

KirkBJJ -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

"Dude, you know what's really cool? Those like Mexican skull things, and stars... I want those."

Lol! Seriously. First of all... the pic is gay AF. Second, what do you think his next cliche, non original, piece of shit tattoo is gonna be?

ProbabIy next will be a rose on the back of his hand. Oh, wait... I wouldn't be surprised though, if he already had an appointment to get his last name tattooed accross his stomach or shoulder blades.

"Look at his fat gay tits"   <-----Legit LOL at that comment. 

AnthonyWeiner -
ufc98newb - 

So is Johnny Manziel.  Contact sports

Just want to mention that I in no way posted this to make fun of the guy. He seems like a cool dude, had a UFC fight coming up and the chick is crazy in love with him, probably a cool guy. 

The internet trolls on Instagram are ruthless, though.  

He's def tasted cock at one point in his life. 

Looks like he’d be into Johnny Van Zant rather than Paige.

Read the original post and initially thought, these guys are assholes. 

Then I saw the photo. Comments are totally warranted. And funny :)

Dreville79 -

Shocking news that the boyfriend of a good looking girl in the public eye gets abused by insecure internet nerds. I’ve never known anything like this before  

This all day. It’s funny just reading all of this.

Robert Paulson -
Dreville79 -

This all day. It’s funny just reading all of this.

But, this guy looks like he loves the BBC.

ShortElbowInTheClinch -

"Look at his fat gay tits"   <-----Legit LOL at that comment. 

Fucking hilarious

commonsense517 -

I thought “know your audience” was not only fucking funny as shit but insanely accurate.

Correct, lol

Someone please translate Anthony's bottle rat reference lol