Vape Pen

Any suggestions on a vape pen for herb? Phone Post 3.0

Chomas - I actually just bought the Pax off ebay the other day, used it like 3 times and so far I'm liking it. Way better than the piece of shit Atmos that I bought. Tons of fakes on eBay though you have e to be careful. Phone Post 3.0
Thats the one I was looking at. But I wasnt sure if it was worth it. Phone Post 3.0

yo dont get a vape pen they are shit bro. trust me.

probably for the same price or less you can get a oil rig with a blowtorch and a glass nail, or shell out a little more and a get a titanium nail.

do not get a vape pen it really wastes oil. the oil rigs where u light the glass or titanium and then put it on a dentist pick and evaporate it by the heat is the best way to go.

you will get better hits, bigger hits, and save oil in the long run

fracnoc - yo dont get a vape pen they are shit bro. trust me.

probably for the same price or less you can get a oil rig with a blowtorch and a glass nail, or shell out a little more and a get a titanium nail.

do not get a vape pen it really wastes oil. the oil rigs where u light the glass or titanium and then put it on a dentist pick and evaporate it by the heat is the best way to go.

you will get better hits, bigger hits, and save oil in the long run
I dont want for oil. I want it for herbs. Phone Post 3.0

look up G Pen. Phone Post 3.0

Best bet is to not buy a "unit"

You can get a pretty nice ecig battery for $25-$30, then just get a glass globe coil unit...smoke shop by my house has them for $10 and you get 3 coils along with the globe.

I have an Atmos Jr and I like but it really isn't a vape pen. If you get one, make sure you put in a screen over the coils. it is really easy to fck up the coils when you clean it.

The bad: It stinks no matter how much you clean it, one load will give you 1 big hit and one ok hit, it is dicrete until you need to load it, it will burn the herbs, and it isn't going to last you very long.

I have heard great things about MCIGs but I have not tried one yet.