VD QUESTION OF THE DAY

If our cocks were like lizards tails . And by that I mean if it's cut off a new one grows , would you do it ??
Lets not leave out the chance of it growing big like a bbc or small like a sac ( small Asian cock)

Oh yea it only regrows once. Phone Post 3.0

Nope.

Is it a 50/50 chance of it growing to be a BBC or a SAC? Or could it grow back to the same size and cutting it off was all for nothing? Phone Post 3.0

I'd fuck so many hookers unprotected and just chop my dick off everytime and go back for more when it grows back.. Will that get rid of the bad aids? Phone Post 3.0

fack, there not like lizard tails?

they do grow back right?

BigPup - Is it a 50/50 chance of it growing to be a BBC or a SAC? Or could it grow back to the same size and cutting it off was all for nothing? Phone Post 3.0
It's like a prize in Cracker Jack box, you might get same gift twice Phone Post 3.0

AussieRooJitsu - I'd fuck so many hookers unprotected and just chop my dick off everytime and go back for more when it grows back.. Will that get rid of the bad aids? Phone Post 3.0
Maybe if you cut it off right after . But for sure get rid of warts on cock Phone Post 3.0

Josh Balis -

fack, there not like lizard tails?

they do grow back right?

Nah , they will be a straight up replica .

Only difference is color might slightly change and size increase or decrease or neutral Phone Post 3.0