Vegan till 6

Any thoughts on this diet. Was kind of doing it anyway just wondering what you guys th think of it. Tomorrow ill have hemp protein with almond milk, mixed veggies with black beans and chick pea curry, huge salad mixed greens peppers and other veg with nuts. Kale smoothie with hemp protein. Then a few chicken breast and veg for dinner. Maybe a Greek yogurt for snack. Phone Post

My goals are gain strength keep up cardio. I'm a month into starting strength e myth workouts running 3/4 days a week Phone Post

I have heard of the diet and want to try a variation of it for health reasons. My guess is that if you make the appropriate adjustments to account for someeone that trains, you will be fine.

there's no reason to follow that specific timing, but the general idea is good, provided you actually eat health vegan foods...most people eat waaaaay too much meat.

Stay vegan 24/7. That´s the best thing you can do in my opinion.

That mix of daily food looks great... I dont see a rwason for the timing unless thats just how you enjoy eating and/or feel your best. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds unbelievably stupid Phone Post 3.0

Why? Phone Post 3.0

fuzzislipperz - Why? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

^^

It's funny...I was reading through this and even before reading Leigh's post, I was thinking the same thing. This makes no sense. You are not Vegan if you eat any animal products at all. You can not be a Vegan part time. If you do this...It's not Veganism. It's just eating a variety of food with some specific timing issues.

I call Shenanigans on any diet that says you can only eat certain Macro-nutrients at certain times of the day.

TAKU

I think the point of it is too empathize vegetables through out the day. It's pretty good advice to me rather than focusing on cereal for breakfast sandwich for lunch try to load those meals up with vegetables. Phone Post

jpt123 - I think the point of it is too empathize vegetables through out the day. It's pretty good advice to me rather than focusing on cereal for breakfast sandwich for lunch try to load those meals up with vegetables. Phone Post
Remind me again why empathizing with vegetables is healthy? Phone Post 3.0

jpt123 - I think the point of it is too empathize vegetables through out the day. It's pretty good advice to me rather than focusing on cereal for breakfast sandwich for lunch try to load those meals up with vegetables. Phone Post
What's wrong with cereal and sandwiches Phone Post 3.0

I'm a vegan for 5 minutes every hour on odd numbered days. Phone Post 3.0

Crack is Vegan. So are airheads. Delicious airheads.

Almond Milk is MUCH healthier than regular Milk.

Regular Milk is disgusting. Who knows the process of that garbage? Yuk.

Zero1 -

Stay vegan 24/7. That´s the best thing you can do in my opinion.

This Phone Post 3.0

I went vegan for about 6 months and I have honestly never felt mentally or physically better in my entire life!! I then got a job where I travel and eat out all the time and my health has gone south. Luckily, I'm moving this summer and going back to school and I am going to get back into it. Phone Post 3.0

Tilla,

You know Almonds don't actually produce milk right? It's just smashed up Almonds with water run through it....

I only drink RAW milk from local farms. I think Almond Milk Vs Raw whole milk is no contest in my book. RAW milk is a whole food. Almond milk has very little going on almost no carbs, and almost no protein (about 1 gram per cup).

It's bascially flavored water. There is some nutrition, but I feel most of the non-milks (almond, oat, flax, etc) are not worth the money. This is all just MHO.

TAKU

P.S. Tilla...I was joking about you knowing Almonds don't produce mlk...

Tilla - Almond Milk is MUCH healthier than regular Milk.

Regular Milk is disgusting. Who knows the process of that garbage? Yuk.
Lol Phone Post 3.0