Vegas brawl, greatest video of all time? (video)

For later

explodin - 4later Phone Post

. Phone Post

How is that fat chick trying to open his legs so she can work the plums!!!! All in all they got exactly what they deserved. I would have liked to have seen that bitch get her ****tube stomped on too. Phone Post

and thats why soccer kicks arent allowed in the UFC.

add guile theme

Would be nice to add some Mortal Kombat style music.

My favorite video is the two guys in Vegas that never even land a punch. One guy is in tight jeans and keeps doing kata, then drops his cigarette.

i wanted to see the hackney-style plum crusher girl get clocked.

ttt

Joe Lauzon had this on his FB page last night.  Crazy shit.

William Colosimo - I only hope the guys that got destroyed at the end were bullies, and not attacking the one guy in the beginning for a legit reason. Need to know the back story.

If that group was a bunch of thugs, those 2 females should have been beat up also. If its okay for them to assault someone when theyre down and possibly injure his balls/eyes/spine, then its okay for them to take a serious beating also.
i concur with all of that

Just like the guy with the camera said, this is why you shouldn't be jumping people. The only time I'm ok with sucker punches is when people are ganging up on 1 guy, especially when the guy tried to leave the situation and they chased him down. Some girl should have been there to fuck that chick hitting him in the nuts up too. Dude in white shorts learned a lesson, when the guy is running away sometimes it's better to let him go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkDZ-fb34DE

Wow that fight was awesome. Like everyone else, I hope the guy getting jumped was innocent. 

last kick was unneccesary but those guys deserved it juding from that video alone.

Knowing the back story could change my opinion.

That reminded me of Kongo Barry.

RKing85 - last kick was unneccesary but those guys deserved it juding from that video alone.

Knowing the back story could change my opinion.

This...

..and who says TKD doesn't work on the streets? LOL!

I thought the chick was just doing some Pancrase open-handers to his ass - can't believe that bitch was prising open his legs for repeated nut-shots!

Hope that guy was an innocent victim, and that last soccer kick was OOO Phone Post

I love it when douchebags get owned!

That vid is amazing. This one is short and awesomely sweet.

hahhahhhahhhahhaahahaha

shoulda kicked that fuckin broad too