Vegas cabbie turns in $300K

Pity the fuckers didn't hand my iPhone in..... Phone Post 3.0

“Gamboa said he knew nothing about his mystery passenger, other than that when they arrived at the Palms Place, “he paid me $20 for a $9.90 trip and he asked for $5 change, so [it was] a $5 tip.”

There is NO question, my decision on what to do with the cash would have been made a whole lot easier based on the $5 tip, knowing the fuck had $300k at his feet! If you can't peel off a twenty at Christmas when holding a motherload of cash, then guess what, you just got fucked!

Lol he asked for 5 dollars back. Phone Post 3.0

I would of took the money and never been seen again Phone Post 3.0

45forever - Pity the fuckers didn't hand my iPhone in..... Phone Post 3.0

being cheap saved my phone in vegas.  The one night i didn't even drink, but had no sober ride from the club back to my apartment so i took a cab.  i made sure it was a cab that took credit card so i could get a reciept and write it off for work.

my phone must have fallen out of my pocket as i paid.  Long story short because i used credit card It printed the cab company, driver number and time of the ride.  I called right away and within 5 minutes the driver returned to my apartment with the phone.  

cabbie knows how vegas works and that 300k wasn't worth his life/job and so forth.  would love to know the full story

sgotwalks -

A successful night of gambling my a$$! First, if that was the case than the dude is a piece of shit for leaving a five dollar tip. Second, why not leave a sweet reward right there on the spot if this was cash you had just won? Something stinks about this story.

Get out of my head.... Phone Post 3.0

Tru -
45forever - Pity the fuckers didn't hand my iPhone in..... Phone Post 3.0

being cheap saved my phone in vegas.  The one night i didn't even drink, but had no sober ride from the club back to my apartment so i took a cab.  i made sure it was a cab that took credit card so i could get a reciept and write it off for work.

my phone must have fallen out of my pocket as i paid.  Long story short because i used credit card It printed the cab company, driver number and time of the ride.  I called right away and within 5 minutes the driver returned to my apartment with the phone.  

cabbie knows how vegas works and that 300k wasn't worth his life/job and so forth.  would love to know the full story

How does Vegas work??? Phone Post 3.0