Venom Page - claims he would get paid more if whit

https://talksport.com/sport/mma/601132/mma-news-michael-page-sensationally-money-claim-conor-mcgregor-major-blow-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/

Says if he was white he would get paid more but he hasn't suffered any racism from fans. What a dick head .

2 Likes

He wouldn't be able to fight the way he fights if he was white. Also if you wanna get paid more stop fighting cans in bellator. He beat a scared Paul Daley then got crushed by Lima, he is 1-1 in true pro mma (ufc quality)

http://southlandpost.com/michael-venom-pages-father-charged-with-6-rapes-of-girls-as-young-as-11-yrs-old/

He better worry about Richard Colby

1 Like

He fucking sucks. He's insane to think he's on the same level as Conor. 

2 Likes

That must be it! 

Uhtred Ragnarson -

You suck ütrecht.

MVP would beat a lot of guys in the UFC he controlled Lima before the k.o and if he were not so ugly he would probably also be paid more. 

1 Like

He already gets paid more because he is British. In general the MMA media and Bellator suckoff these British fighters while they ignore all the superior talents in Russia. Bellator doing their whole British expansion is a blessing for all these Brits who are not as a whole on the level of the Americans, Brazilians, and Russians.

Remember when Ariel was hyping the MiniConor kid and Paddy Pimplett?

MVP is a legend in his own mind, been getting more hype than almost any fighter in MMA history with his weak record.

Look at the record of MVP and say Matt Lindland. Then tell me the difference.

1 Like

The problem with modern karate - point fighting - is it teaches one technique at a time.  MVP thinks he's going to all of a sudden be rich.

The true spirit of martial arts is the slow grind of small incremental improvements.

2 Likes

Maybe if he beat a decent fighter? 

1 Like
dinkledorf -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

You suck ütrecht.

MVP would beat a lot of guys in the UFC he controlled Lima before the k.o and if he were not so ugly he would probably also be paid more. 

What in the actual fuck

imagine being poor jon jones, white devils everywhere messing with his piss test results so he fails

he could be so rich, if only he was white

obama coulda been president if it wasnt for racism

its really too bad white people hate blacks so much!

1 Like

Richard Colby strikes me as the type of fighter who could capitalize on this opportunity and seize the moment. I'll be cheering for Venom Page as he's the most entertaining fighter outside of the UFC..But Rich should not be underestimated.

1 Like
CRE -

This Richard Colby guy sounds scary. I'm sure MVP will find time to worry about him after he fights Richard Kiely next week.

1 Like

MVP is a idiot... He doesn't deserve to get paid more if he's not going to consistently fight top competition. Its like CRE demanding fifteen dollars an hr at McDonald's yet he only wants to cook the fries... That Daley fight was weak as fuck, I was there, shit was piss poor. Not by any means was he winning the Lima fight before the KO. Dude needs to shut his mouth and fight. Also... Your nuts CRE if you think MVP is the most exciting guy outside of the UFC. I'd prefer to watch atleast half the bellator roster before that guy any day. Anyone over at ONE would work too. MVP isnt no hi-caliber fighter in any sense. 

Uhtred Ragnarson -
dinkledorf -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

You suck ütrecht.

What in the actual fuck

Just ignore them, mate.

Tug Dabone -
CRE -

This Richard Colby guy sounds scary. I'm sure MVP will find time to worry about him after he fights Richard Kiely next week.

Haha.