Vera vs Rothwell HW fight @ 164

...say huh? Phone Post 3.0

I'm interested. Two guys that can easily make 206, that I think can only beat each other at HW and noone else really.

Getting voted down for posting mma news is lame though.

Its not like I made the fight. Phone Post

Huh Phone Post 3.0

That doesnt look like a typical GSP card, so GSP vs Hendricks may not be main eventing this event.

we could see Bendo vs Grant/Maynard headlining this card.

^ or Cain vs JDS.

The question is when will GSP fight Hendricks.

This excites me. War Vera! Phone Post

Is it accurate to say that HW has less takedown artists than LHW at this point?

If so, maybe that's Vera's reasoning for going back to that division. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - Is it accurate to say that HW has less takedown artists than LHW at this point?

If so, maybe that's Vera's reasoning for going back to that division. Phone Post 3.0

HW is not very deep. The top 5 to 8 fighters are very good but the rest arent that good.

Word on the street is Vera has put on some solid weight on his time off. This is gonna be a good fight. Phone Post 3.0

You dun gassed

The rothwell ko of Shaub is one of the best ever. Keep him just for that reason. Phone Post 3.0

TuLegit - Is this a joke? Why is Vera going back to HW? The division was way different back then and honestly really shallow. He'll get killed by today's heavyweights. Phone Post 3.0
You understand some of the guys he fought back then are still around and doing fine. Mir is a top ten fighter so is Werdum. Phone Post 3.0

With 165 just being announced for Toronto I gotta think that's GSP vs Hendricks.

That begs the question, what the hell is the main for 164. Phone Post

Vera at HW again?

I'll watch it, i get brandon is trying to breathe new life in to his career, he's had some tough losses against some of the top guys at lhw, maybe it's time for something fresh, you never know he may get his confidence back at hw. Phone Post 3.0

I would love vera to get n The Horsemeat diet and pull a overeem

Señor Penis - 

If the Vera that sought Shogun shows up, Rothwell will get lit up. Phone Post

This, if that Vera shows up he's a top 10 LHW and HW.  The guy that showed up in that fight was the Best Vera ever.  I became a fan again after seeing his heart and pride out there like that.

If that was a Pride fight, Vera would have been an overnight celeb.

War heavy vera Phone Post 3.0