Vera will kill Tito

Tito was spanked by a legend after 5 rounds in a championship match. No shame in that.

Vera got his head slapped and played on like a bongo and his nose shattered. Shameful.

Honestly, we are giving too much credit to Vera here. I think if Jardine was able to strike AND wrestle Vera down Tito is capable of the same.

Vera needs a gimme fight though and Tito isn't that, even in the latter stage of his career.

Yea, too bad thaigo had to juice to beat vera, and wasnt man enough to stand with him..

thats all tito will be forced to do, and it wont be pretty

Vera beats tito and Bader..

Fuck, you count out Vera but tito wins 1 fucking fight in 10 years and your all over his nuts?

gimmie a break

Vera had his face shattered by Bones last year, no?

Then he had his nose decimated by Silva, that dude may not be able to take that much damage to his face.

How is he mentally?

These guys aren't video game characters.

Who knows how Vera will look but you always attempt to base a fight using at least the last 2 fights the fighters had.

Tito lost a 29-28 decision to Hamill.
Tito subbed Bader in 1 round.

Vera, face smashed in 1 round w/ facial fractures against Jones.
Vera, nose broken and head bongoed, against Silva.

You still take Vera?

You still take Vera?

I sure do

Daverr -

You still take Vera?

I sure do

You're a fanatic for Vera his face has had several surgeries caused by his losses in the ring. His losses are also one sided. Their ole fashioned ass whoopings. Vera knows he's getting dismantled. Phone Post

crazydave -  

LOL

Tito would take Vera down and old school Tito style GnP his face. Just like JBJ did. Phone Post

Vera used to be the most overrated fighter in the sport but he has managed to string enough awful performances together to make the masses realize he sucks.

vera should return to hw...

Vera WHO?

The Vera who said he was gonna be Heavyweight Champ then Light Heavyweight Champ? LOL

Obvious Tito haters simply do NOT want to see him win or do well...They've invested way too much negative energy on him.

Vera will lose against 90% of the LHW in the UFC right now.  Biggest disappointment eva.

Vera has been a bit unlucky tho, the contract/manager feud he had then he had a terrible decision against randy, bones wrecked his face and then thiago roided up to beat and humilate him. I think he's a serious top 20 lhw on his day, just needs a bit of luck. Takes tito imo. Phone Post

paulsr1983 - Vera has been a bit unlucky tho, the contract/manager feud he had then he had a terrible decision against randy, bones wrecked his face and then thiago roided up to beat and humilate him. I think he's a serious top 20 lhw on his day, just needs a bit of luck. Takes tito imo.

Lurkers gonna lurk!

i got tito over vera

Daverr - LOL at the tito hype train. I'm hearing people saying they want Tito to face Vera because that would be an easy win??

hahahah, lol. Your gonna put Tito against the best stand up fighter at 205 lbs?? ill make $ anyday on Vera in that one.

To make it simple, Vera is 100X better than Tito standing, I also believe he has better wrestling, or will at least stop the TD's// and his jitz is way ahead as well.

Easy W for vera if you ask me...

Tenors gonna 10

Tito would beat Vera...

Then forget his sparring partner's name in the post fight interview

LOL at 100x better standup because he beat a fat Mir years ago? Vera does not have way ahead "jitz" either, Tito just subbed Bader and was close to triangling Machida. Tito wins this one with relative ease.