VERY NICE clip to watch!!!!!

A few weeks ago I kept posting on this forum about an upcoming event in Hamilton Ontario which was an Invitational Submission Wrestling Tourney. Unfortunately several American fighters were unable to make this event at the last minute due to a car accident. (I hope they are fine and car problems are worked out)

Everyone should checkout the very nice clip that www.abhaya.ca did of the recent OSWI-3. Thanks Rick for the event and some great fights, thanks ABHAYA (Patrick/Rowan) for the preview of things to come. Thanks to WILEY for his great video camera efforts, and ability to capture some great clips and great action. (I had to throw props out to myself)

Check it out: www.abhaya.ca and pics at www.ontariograppling.com, OSWI #3

WILEY

Direct Link To Video

www.abhaya.ca

Thanks for the Direct Link. I appreciate it a lot. I thought it would be nice to share a nice clip with US fans of the sport.

I hope next time some US fans will checkout the next event. Or maybe even compete in it.

tttA

WILEY

tttA

Plenty of views but no posts. Can people please comment on the preview if possible.

tttA (eh)

TTT

tttA (eh)

very nice clips. as for giving up the takedown... when you time it right, some times it just comes off just right...

Hey, i will be driving out to Hagersville to pick up a puppy i bought from a kennel there. are there any schools out by there? I would like to make a mini-vacation/trip out of this and maybe check out a school out there.

i love the canadian grappling scene... from what i see, it is LACKING only in the bullshit politics that exist in the states. i was seeing guys from different schools training w/ each other NO problem.

The event had coverage on the Abu Dhabi page, On The Mat, Tatame, and several others. The event was sponsored by several big name sponsors such-Booster Juice, Sprawl (Canada), Rio Fightwear, Premier Fitness (big Canadian fitness chain). If people look closely they'll notice one competitor and winner of the grand prix was George St. Pierre from some recent UFC's, also several top BJJ black belts from Brazil now living, and training in Canada were on the card as well or have fought on past cards.

This event is gettng bigger by the moment and is gonna burst out bigtime. Some top US names couldn't make it at the last moment due to an accident the morning of while driving togther to the tourney and another for personal reasons.

WILEY

Joslin's in Hamilton, Ontario is probably the closest to Hagersville. It's about 30min from there. It has classes everday and somedays twice a day. The number to call and inquire is 1-905-383-3539. The club is closing down for 1 1/2 weeks due to the holidays though several of us die hards will be training on our own time there. (MMA, BJJ, Submission Wrestling, Kickboxng, Boxing available)

i won't be going until maybe mid january... Joslin is a legit bad ass... very skilled... i hear great things about him from my friend Mike Sweeney. i'll check the website and keep in touch the closer i get to departure date.

Empire. If you want take my email wiley2000_ca@yahoo.com and when the date gets closer I can help you with directions etc.... On January 11th Eric Paulson is coming to do a seminar if your close or gonna be here around that time, it would be a good opportunity.

WILEY

tttA

ttt

some nice smooth takedowns in that sample

ttt

tttA

ttt

A few weeks ago I kept posting on this forum about an upcoming event in Hamilton Ontario which was an Invitational Submission Wrestling Tourney. Unfortunately several American fighters were unable to make this event at the last minute due to a car accident. (I hope they are fine and car problems are worked out)
Everyone should checkout the very nice clip that www.abhaya.ca did of the recent OSWI-3. Thanks Rick for the event and some great fights, thanks ABHAYA (Patrick/Rowan) for the preview of things to come. Thanks to WILEY for his great video camera efforts, and ability to capture some great clips and great action. (I had to throw props out to myself) Check it out: www.abhaya.ca and pics at www.ontariograppling.com, OSWI #3

WILEY

looks like a nice event. good luck.

very nice clips. any idea how much the DVD is gonna cost