Very simple answer to UFC 108 "injuries"

Guys there is no bug. There is a simple answer to the pullouts. Guys don't wanna diet and cut weight around the holidays. It really is that simple. Trust me that in February until November you will not see as many fighters pull out..Sucks for the fans but that is the reason trust me on that

Guys there is no bug. There is a simple answer to the pullouts. Guys don't wanna diet and cut weight around the holidays. It really is that simple. Trust me that in February until November you will not see as many fighters pull out..Sucks for the fans but that is the reason trust me on that

What do we have here a bunch of computer geeks

bunch of dicks is what we have.

Guys there is no bug. There is a simple answer to the pullouts. Guys don't wanna diet and cut weight around the holidays. It really is that simple. Trust me that in February until November you will not see as many fighters pull out..Sucks for the fans but that is the reason trust me on what do we have here a bunch of computer geeks

"True story.

A notable head of a major athletic commission talked to a notable head of a major fight company whose athletes were rampantly using steroids and suggested for the good of the company and the sport, they should test everyone themselves one month out.

The ones that fail, they should announce that they are injured, because in training, everyone is really injured, get a legit diagnosis of the injury, and pull them out of the fight, that way they don't have guys suspended.

Not that this has anything to do with anything this week."

Injuries happen all the time, especially when you are fighting in UFC and training full time. To say its mainly because of the diet around the holidays doesn't make much sense. Maybe thats the reason for a couple of fighters, but not the majority. And for thouse who do have that problem, too bad, should fight closer to your real weight.